𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 [1]

Chapter One: The Routine.》

As I waited by the door of Rui, Hakuji, and Muichiro's dorm, I checked my phone. It was currently 7:24 A.M. I mean, I don't know what they're doing in there. I knocked on their door. "Hello?"

》》★ inside their "dorm..》》》

"HAKUJI GIVE IT BACK!" Muichiro shouted, trying to get something back from Hakuji. It was his notebook. "Sorry, this is what you get when you ruin my date with Koyuki!" Hakuji sighed with disappointment.

Rui watched the commotion with a blunt face and a cup of coffee. "Oh, the humanity," he said. He then heard a knock on the door. He got up and walked to the door.

Once he opened it, he looked down at you. "Hey," he greeted. "What are you three doing in there?" You asked as you fold your arms together. "Hakuji and Muichiro are just arguing. I'm watching chaos ensue." Rui replied.

"What?! College starts soon!" You scolded. Rui shrugged. "So? It doesn't matter unless we're late. We've been here for 2 years, Y/n. Chillax." He said.

You glared at him and stomped his foot, making him shout.

"AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH Y/N TOMIOKA!!!"

》》》★

You glared at Rui, gritting your teeth at him. Rui glared at you back, gritting his teeth at you. You were currently eating lunch with your friends. Muichiro hugged you and peppered your face with kisses.

You giggled at him and hugged him. "I love you, Mui!" You said. "I love you more~!" Muichiro cooed. You smiled lovingly. Rui squinted his eyes at you both in disgust. "Ew."

Koyuki and Hakuji smiled. "Aw, we think it's cute!" Koyuki said with a smile. Rui grumbled and looked away. Hakuji looked around. "I can't believe we're in college now..." he sighed.

"HA!" Rui laughed. "You owe me money, Tokito."
Muichiro groaned and gave him 10 dollars. Koyuki and you widened your eyes. "What's going on?" You asked with a raised brow.

"I bet with Muichiro to see if Hakuji would say something like that. And I won!" Rui laughed in triumph. You rolled your eyes. "Whatever," Koyuki said. "That was half of my money for drinks." Muichiro snarled. Rui sticked his tongue out. "Well, too bad!"

"WHAT?"
"Calm down now!"
"Why.."

》》》★

Muichiro looked outside of the classroom. "Just a little longer," he muttered to himself. You smiled warmly at him. 'So cute..' You thought to yourself. Muichiro looked at you with a warm smile.

You blushed and looked away. Muichiro frowned and kissed your cheek. You blushed harder and kissed his. He smiled at you and kissed your head. You were in the back of the classroom, which was the luckiest spot to be.

You kissed him as he kissed you back. You were so happy to have him as your boyfriend. And soon, he could even be your husband. You're blessed enough to meet him during the middle year of high school and hang out with him during summer, ending up to be his girlfriend.

And there was that awful year of being a high-schooler for the last time. It was horrible, yes, but the good thing was that Muichiro was still there by your side, no matter what happened. As college progressed and started, it was the calmest two years of your life.

And now that you have 2 more years in college, maybe college will just be normal. Nothing bad is going to happen.

Because you have Muichiro with you.

》》》》★

You waited by the door, waiting for the door to open. Muichiro opened the door finally. "Can I come in?" You asked. Muichiro nodded and let you in. You sat down on his bed. "I'm scared for that test we're going to have tomorrow..." You muttered.

He cupped your cheeks. "Aw, don't be scared, love," he assured, kissing your head. "You'll be just fine during the test. Mind as well dig a grave for me... I don't think I'm going to succeed."

You laughed. "Isn't that the reason to be in your dorm?" You asked with a raised brow. He chuckled and nodded. "I suppose so!" He said. "Then let's study!" You exclaimed with a large smile on your face.

》》》★

Selena looked outside and frowned before looking away. None of her friends had visited her. 'But that's okay,' she thought, looking back at her hospital sheets. 'They're just busy...'

She drank her medicine and put her cup back on the nightstand. She got text messages from her friends, though.. which was a plus side. But she wanted them to actually visit.

She looked at the heart monitor and saw her lines slowly coming down. This feared her. She recently had a stroke, which had happened before. Since the doctors couldn't find a heart replacement, they would just have to find a way to cure her heart.

She laid down.
"Please visit..."

》》》》》》》》★