𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 [7]

"Y/n is in danger... the whole entire Tomioka family is in danger.."

"That's unfortunately not my problem. I'm supposed to protect you. No one else."

"I'm already dying. You have to protect Y/n."

"But -"

"That's an order."

◆♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧◆

"Geez... today is the math test," Y/n said, laying on her bed with a headache. She groaned. "I hate being sick... but at least I get to skip that math test..."

She yawned and groaned, her body heating up. Tsutako walked inside and sat down beside her, holding a bowl of udon.

"Here. Eat," she said softly.
Y/n took the bowl of udon and looked at her. "Tsutako, why do they call it a cold when your body heats up?" She asked, eating some udon.

Tsutako gasped softly and smiled. She chuckled. "I'm not sure," she said with a kind smile. She looked around.

"Lmao," Y/n said bluntly. She coughed and ate some udon. "Your udon is the best, Tsutako. Thank you," she added, drinking the soup.

Tsutako nodded and bowed her head. "Anytime. So, how's your friend group? Doing well?" She asked.

Y/n sighed and shrugged. "Things are good. Rui is a hacker, Hakuji is just Hakuji, Koyuki is trying new foods, and Muichiro is just being the best and most amazing boyfriend out there," she said, being dreamy during the last part.

Tsutako laughed. "That's nice. Is that Mikszuki girl still part of your friend group?" She asked.

Y/n looked dismal. "No.. I don't know..." She muttered. "It's weird. Selena's dying. It's gonna hurt when I visit."

"And when are you going to visit?"
"... I.. I'm not sure."
"Ah.."

Silence ensued, making everything completely quiet. Tsutako then spoke with a happy tone. "Have you heard of these four people in town? I heard they're really cool."

"Tsutako, don't you have a husband?" Y/n asked, tilting her head in confusion.

"Yeah, I do. But I heard that two of the four people are arriving at your school!" Tsutako said.

"You know their names?"
"I heard about them at my work. I think one was named Arata... another was named Daku, and the other two are twins."
"What are the twins named?"
"Akihiko and Akihito."
"Are they all related?"
"No."

"Why are you telling me this?" Y/n asked.
"To let you know. I know how you are with drama," Tsutako said with a happy tone.

Y/n chuckled. "You and I have a different view of drama, I'm afraid," she said, chuckling.

Tsutako laughed. "That's true." She smiled and felt her forehead. "Looks like you're getting better." She chuckled and clasped her hands together. "You know what that means!"

'NO— CHORES!!' Y/n thought, widening her eyes. "Ah— ow! My head, it hurts!" She groaned, acting out that her head hurts. She gripped her head and laid down.

Tsutako gasped and smiled, knowing she was capping. She laughed. "Alright, alright. Rest, okay?" She asked, playing along.

Y/n nodded, still acting. "Okay..." She groaned.

Tsutako laughed and walked out, shaking her head. "Oh, Y/n..." She chuckled softly, closing the door behind her.

Y/n sat up and stretched, looking around her room. She then looked at her phone, getting a call from Muichiro.

She called back. "Hi, Mui! How's school?"
"It's alright," Muichiro replied back. Y/n could hear shouting on the other side.
"Uh, who's shouting?" Y/n asked, tilting her head. "I can hear."
"Huh? Oh. Hakuji and Rui are arguing in our dorm." Muichiro replied casually.
"... why?" Y/n asked.
"The two do that. Rui is taller than Hakuji now, so they began debating about shit and stuff," her boyfriend replied.
Y/n laughed, smiling wide.
"How are you, babe?" Muichiro asked.

"I'm feeling better... thank you for asking."
"Of course. I want you to feel better. Once you get back to college, I'll give you a million kisses and hugs, okay?"
"Aw! Now I can't wait!"
"I love ya, babe."
"I love you, too, Mui."
"I gotta go now— Rui and Hakuji ask for my presence... stupid asses.."

Y/n laughed and chuckled. "Okay. Bye! Love you and good luck!" She giggled.
"Bye, babe. I love you." Muichiro said with a soft and kind loving tone before ending the call.

Y/n set down her phone and giggled. "Aw, Mui... I love him so much..." She said dreamingly.

She then heard a weird noise outside. She looked at the window, getting off her bed. She felt a little headache but ignored it. She walked to the window and looked out of it.

She analyzed the surroundings outside, seeing the other houses and trees. She looked at the tree next to her house and smiled.

"Ah... such a beautiful tree—"
A boy suddenly fell down from it.
"AAAA!!"

Y/n screamed in shock and widened her eyes. "OH MY GOODNESS! ARE YOU OKAY?!" She asked, about to get out of her room through the window.

The boy groaned and arched his back, sitting up. He held his head in his hands and groaned. "Damn..." he muttered. He looked at her with his heretochromia eyes. "Oh..."

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked, kneeling beside him after getting out of her window. She looked at him with concern.

The boy squinted his eyes at her. "I'm fine... I just slipped..." he muttered, arching his back to stretch the pain out. He yawned. "Ugh.. I fell asleep."

Y/n tilted her head. "What were you doing in that tree...?" She asked, confused.

"I'm hiding my twin brother," he replied, rubbing his head as he gazed at her. He groaned. "Damn my back..."

"You seem a bit too old for hide and seek," Y/n replied, not trying to sound offended. Indeed, she was right — this boy had to be in college as well.

He had black messy hair with a braid, his heretochromia eyes being lavender, and emerald green. He groaned. "I know... we're just bored..."

Y/n sighed and patted his back comfortingly. "What's your name?" She asked.

"Akihito," the boy replied. "But just call me Note. I know, it's a weird name..." he muttered, combing his hair back.

Y/n chuckled. "That's okay. It's not that bad as Spider-Man," she said, looking at him with a look of concern still. "But why are you named that?"

"It's a name I've grown accustomed to," Note replied, half-lidding his eyes. He stood up and groaned. "Ugh, stupid back..." he stretched.

Y/n stood up as well. "Are you sure you're alright? How could you survive a fall like that?" She asked with concern.

Note looked at her. "It's normal for me, I guess." He replied. He cracked his back. "Ah... that's better..." he sighed. He looked at her. "Uh... don't tell anyone you saw me."

Y/n looked at him with suspicion and nodded. "Alright..." She said, raising a brow. She crossed her arms.

Note waved farewell and walked off.

Y/n watched him walk away. "... I don't understand men anymore."