𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 [6]

Muichiro held his phone to his chest, his heart pounding as he felt his breath quicken. He narrowed his eyes as he heard footsteps. He quickly hid behind an alley.

He quickly glanced at the person walking toward him. He quickly hid behind the alley and began running away.

◆◇◆

Yuichiro looked at Muichiro walk inside the house. He slammed the door closed.

"Dude, you good?" Yuichiro asked, raising a brow. He stood up and turned off his PS5. Muichiro panted heavily and looked at him.

"I got the video..." he said in between breaths. He groaned. "I have to send this to Rui."

Yuichiro glared at him and gripped his hand. "No! We are not going to do this type of shit again! Every single time, I swear, you and your friends are either solving a mystery or dealing with drama! And now you're going to expose?! I can't stand it!"

Muichiro slapped his hand away. "I need to send this to Rui!! He's the only one with hacking skills in my friend group! Look, understand what I'm trying to say, Yuichiro!!"

Yuichiro groaned. "No! I can't! I can't do this! Even though I'm not around to see this- I hear it. Every day, I swear, I hear something about you." He sighed out, rubbing his temple.

Muichiro sighed. "I need to send this to Rui. If Rui can hack into the footage and make it more clear and coherent- we could be able to solve a question that we have been holding in ever since we first met Y/n."

Yuichiro looked down and looked at him. He sighed and rubbed his temple again. "You know, I'm gonna kill you if we fail this. Fine. What's the question again?"

Muichiro smiled and cleared his throat. "What is going on with Y/n's family."

♥︎◆♥︎◆♥︎

Giyu rummaged around the attic, looking through old things. He found several pictures of him and his sisters as children or babies with their mother- and no father.

He looked at the pictures and sighed. "What did he say...?" He sighed and tilted his head. "... he said he'll come back. But when?"

He groaned in frustration and stood up. "DAMN IT!"

Y/n poked her head through the attic. "What's up, Giyu? Got something dirty for me to clean?" She asked, basically sugar coating what she truly intended on knowing.

Giyu sighed and looked at her. "I'm trying to clean the attic," he lied, shrugging. The attic was a complete mess. It wasn't like this before he touched it.

Y/n raised a brow. "Are you sure? Seems like you've been messing with it. It was already clean before you touched it," she said with suspicion.

Giyu scoffed. "Fine. I'm trying to find things to donate. We have a lot, don't you think?" He lied again, picking up pictures quickly.

Y/n laughed and snatched the pictures from his grasp. She sat down and scanned through them. "Ooh. Hey, it's you as a baby! Aw, adorable! Aw, Tsutako was just a toddler! Aw, so cute." She giggled.

Giyu sighed in annoyance and snatched the pictures from her. "Y/n. Please." He sighed out, putting the pictures away. He walked towards the exit. "I'll get something to eat. Pizza?"

Y/n nodded. "Yeah. Sushi gave me food poisoning last month," she replied, tilting her head.

Giyu nodded and exited the attic.

Y/n looked around and sighed, crossing her legs. She looked at the pictures. "What is he really doing in here?" She asked softly. She picked up the pictures and looked at them.

She scanned through every picture. "I always wondered what my father looked like. Did he leave to get the milk like Rui's?" She muttered.

She then looked at this picture with a man with those e/c eyes. She widened her eyes and stood up. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"OI!! WHAT'S GOING ON UP THERE?!" Giyu asked from downstairs.
"NOTHING!! THERE'S JUST A DEAD ROACH!!" Y/n quickly replied back.
"KEEP IT DOWN!!"
"SAYS YOU!!"
"Y/N!!"
"WHAT?!"

Y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Giyu's such an idiot sometimes." She muttered, looking at the photo. She focused on the man in the photo.

"He has my eyes..." She said softly, gently tracing him in the picture with her fingers. She felt her breath quicken.

"... is that my father..?" She asked softly.

◆♣︎♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♣︎◆

Rui combed his hair back and typed some codes into his laptop. He sighed and yawned. "Stupid gaming sites. Can't let me do a single thing."

He drank some water and looked at his emails.

> NEW EMAIL: MuichiroTokito@gmail.com <
He raised a brow and opened it. "'Found footage.'" He read aloud, squinting his eyes.

He looked at the footage that was down below the message. He opened it. He watched the video and groaned.

"It's fucking blurry. Does this guy have a shitty phone or what? This is crappy," he muttered. He downloaded the footage.

He began hacking the footage into its settings and made sure the footage was much clearer. He finished and looked at it again.

"... this guy has e/c eyes, just like Y/n..." he muttered. He immediately emailed Muichiro back with the improved footage.

/RuiAyaki@gmail.com/ > /MuichiroTokito@gmail.com/
_ Here is the better version of the footage. Make sure to send this to Koyuki and Hakuji. They need to know this.__

He hesitated before sending it. He sighed and closed his laptop. He pinched his temple.

"This is so weird... why do things happen.." he sighed out, looking at the ceiling. "Y/n gets hurt... Megumi gets kidnapped... now this...?"

He narrowed his eyes. "This is too confusing. Why? Nothing makes sense anymore." He groaned. He looked at his room and walked toward it.

He opened the door and walked inside. He looked at his phone and took the charger out. He turned on his phone and looked at a picture of his friends when they were in high school.

He looked at Y/n in the picture. He narrowed his eyes. "... this is too weird... why do I feel like someone's behind it all?" He muttered.

He turned off his phone and laid on his bed. "The Tomioka and Nakamura family are so weird...."