𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 [2]

Chapter two: Jinxed!★
𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜!
》》》》》★

Rui sat down and looked at the window. I sat next to him. "Hey," I greeted. He waved. "Hi.."
"Are you okay?" I asked.
"Not really," he replied.
"Why?"
"We haven't been visiting Selena..."
I sighed, slouching against my seat. "Rui, we've been over this. We are way too busy visiting her."

"But it's been years since we last saw her," Rui said. I nodded, leaning against the backrest. "I suppose you're right," I agreed. Rui patted my head. "Thank you for your understanding."

》》》★

After class, I walked to lunch. I soon bumped into this man who looked different. I quickly looked back to apologize. "I'm sorry," I said, trying to get a quick look at him. He looked at me with a warm smile. "My apologies," he said.

He had messy latte brown hair, with pure red eyes. His clothes were baggy but looked new. I've never seen him before. "I'm sorry, I've never seen you before. What's your name?" I asked. He gasped. "No, I should be sorry. I'm new here, so I'm just trying to get used to this place. My name is Ren Ogawa."

"Oh! Hajimemashite [pleasure or nice to meet you]! My name is Y/n Tomioka," I said, putting my hand out for him to shake. He shaked my hand with a smile. "Well, welcome to Kimetsu College. Where everything sucks," I joked. He laughed softly.

"So, are you transferring here or?" I asked, pulling my hand away. He shrugged. "I'm transferring, but I don't know how long, though," he chuckled nervously. "How can you not know?" I asked, folding my arms. Ogawa shrugged.

"Well, you're coming to lunch, right?" I asked. He gazed at me for some time and smiled. "I would love to! Thanks for the kind offer," he replied with a bright smile. I smiled back and led him to the cafeteria.

As we walked, I looked at Ogawa. I never heard about some new students transferring here... weird. I'm usually proactive and know what's happening around the school campus. Maybe I'm just a bit off..

Ogawa looked back at me, smiling small. I smiled. 'He doesn't seem so bad,' I thought, chuckling at how polite he seemed to be. I could see a light pink tint spread across his face, and he smiled warmer.

"Hey, where you from?" I asked, attempting to start a chat. "Hokkaido," he replied. "I have two girl cousins there. Aishte and Suki Yamamoto." I froze, stopping in my tracks. He gasped. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Those two? THOSE TWO?
"Oh, I'm fine!" I replied, escaping my deep thought. I mean, Aishte was rarely okay, but Suki was HELL. She was literally the worst person besides Mei. Oh, don't even get me started on MEI.

"Are you sure? You seem tense," Ogawa said, patting my shoulder lightly. I nodded. "I'm okay, Ogawa," I affirmed, shooing his hand away. He nodded and continued walking. I caught up with him. "So, what's your hobby?" I asked. Ogawa smiled. "Glad you asked. Photography!" He replied.

"Ooh! Of anything?" I asked. He nodded with a small smile. "Nice! Oh, I heard there are sports tryouts next week. You seem like a jock." I said, 'Do you do sports?" He pondered for a bit. "Nope," he replied. "What about you? What's your hobby?"

"F/h. (Favorite hobby)."
"Oh! Nice!"
"Thank you!" I said with a smile. What a nice guy. He seemed to be more calm and mature than most people here, which I'm glad about.

》★

Once we reached the cafeteria, I looked at Ogawa. "Thanks for helping me," Ogawa said with a smile. "Aw, you're welcome! Let's talk sometime later! You're a nice guy to be with," I said. Ogawa smiled brightly.

"T-thank y-you!" He stuttered with a blush. I smiled and gave him my candy. "Here. A little treat from me," I said, taking his hand out to put the candy in it. He watched me, looking at me, grabbing his hand.

I placed the candy in his hand and closed it. "There! Have a good rest of your day, Ogawa," I chuckled. He smiled warmly with pink cheeks and looked at me. "Thank you. You have a good rest of your day as well, Tomioka-san." He said, bowing.

We soon left in different directions. I walked to Muichiro and my friends, who got up and asked if I was okay. I assured them I was fine and didn't tell them about Ogawa. I contemplated about it but decided not to tell them.

THIRD POV
He walked with a large smile, holding the candy Y/n had given him. He felt his heart beat once again, making him rejoice.

"I feel like I could love again because of her..." he chuckled, grinning. He felt as if he was now attached to her... like parasite and host. He couldn't stop thinking of her gentle touch that he craved more of, her smile, her body, and beauty...

He craved everything about her.

He wanted to know her more and find out everything about her. He wanted to know her secrets and daily life. He needed to be around her. What's a parasite without its host? He needed to be with her, her being his.

He would sacrifice anything for her. What's love without sacrifice? That seemed to be his question in order for her to be his. "You'll be mine, Y/n Tomioka."

"Mine."

★《𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙...》★