𝒊

chapter one:
the year 2005

chapter one:the year 2005

—————

After learning about the death of his ex-girlfriend and being pushed into front a train, Takemichi finds himself standing in a train. "Hey, Takemichi!" A voice called out making him be more focused and look out the open doors.

"What are you doing? Get off the train." A male said. Takemichi quickly steps out the train, almost tripping but catches himself and looks at the people in front of him. 'Talk about nostalgia!' He thought as he looked at each and every one of friends before his eyes landed on a particular girl. She had chocolate brown skin with long blonde locks, she was wearing a girl's school uniform with a long sleeved, cream sweater which had strawberry embroideries.
'Maya Sano?! The most popular and coolest girl in school?! I didn't get why she hung out with us sometimes.' He thought as she stared at him in confusion but her thoughts were different.

'I wonder what his hair would look like down.' She thought with a small smile appearing as they went up a escalator. "Yamagishi, did you see this week's issue?" Makoto asked. "Heck yeah, I saw that pinup! It was insane!" Maya rolls her eyes at his words and yawns tiredly making Takemichi glance at her but looks forward again when she noticed. "Yo, guys. We're in public, y'know." Akkun told them.

"I'm hungry." Maya said out loud and Takuya agreed with her. "Yeah, I'm starving. Wanna get something to eat?" He said after they got off the escalator. "I could go for a hamburger." Yamagishi said as they continued their conversations but they stop once they noticed that Takemichi stood in front of a mirror.

'Is his checking himself out?' Maya thought. 'I would too tbh.' She shakes off the thought and soon calls out for Takemichi. "Takemichi-kun!" He turns his head towards her and the others. She waves him over with a closed eye smile. "What are you doin? Let's go."

—————

"Only fries, Takemichi-kun?" Maya asked him as he sat nervously in his seat. "And you got a small!" Yamagishi stated in shock. "Well, I need change for the train ride home." Takemichi said.

Maya drinks her vanilla milkshake with delight. "It would've worked out," she said while turning to him. "Or I could give you some money if you want." Takemichi suddenly becomes more nervous as he waved his hands at her. "You don't have to do that." She just nodded before looking out the window, not paying attention to their conversation.

"I'm glad your cousin's the leader of Shibuya Third Middle School, Takemichi." Akkun said making the boy confused. "If any third-year tries to mess with us, we just need to namedrop Masaru-kun." Yamagishi stated with confidence, but Takemichi felt more confused.

"Hang on a sec," he replied. "What's so good about having Masaru-kun around? I honestly have no idea what you're talking about." His friends look at him in confusion this time which makes him nervous. "Wh-What?"

They all suddenly spoke at the same time making Maya pay attention to them again but her phone soon buzzed. She looks at the number and stands up while smiling. "I gotta go now," she says. "I'll see you guys later." She waved at them before walking away, her skirt swaying back in further along with her blonde locks.

"Man," Yamagishi sighed. "She definitely knows that she's hot right?" He smiled dreamily making the other three shake their heads at him as Takemichi stared at her disappearing figure.

With Maya, she leans against the wall of the fast food place while sighing. She looks at her phone, seeing the message she got.

"Maya-chan, do you want to hang out later? It's okay if you're busy." - Hina

She sighed softly and looks up at the sky. "God! Why both of them?!" She shouted slightly with a small pout. Our little Maya Sano here liked both Takemaichi Hanagaki and Hinata Tachibana however what makes her feel bad about it is that they were dating each other now. 'When I found out they were dating, I was so heartbroken and cried for 2 weeks straight.' She thought as she messed with the end of her locks while heading over to Hinata's place.

"The best way to heal is to just go with it and be happy for them in the background." She muttered to herself once she arrived to Hina's apartment complex to see that the girl was waiting her outside her apartment door. When Hinata noticed her, she waved down at her excitedly making Maya blush lightly.

"Sooo adorable," she said softly with a small smile. "Takemichi-kun is lucky."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

so... how was your day?

also, i will try to update the story every wednesday or thursday when I have the chance due to school or just on a random day.
o(ε*)