𝒊𝒊

chapter two:
maya's tea spiller

chapter two:maya's tea spiller

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

—————

Maya and Hinata giggled amongst themselves as they looked at weird looking memes and videos. It was now late in the night with the stars shining brightly in the sky. "Oh! Look at this one, Hina!" Maya said, showing her a meme on her phone which made the girl laugh so hard she started to lean on her. The chocolate covered girl blushed lightly as she laughed along with her.

She soon gets a phone call from her friend, Kora. "Oh, it's Kora," Maya said as she stood up. "I'm going to take care of this real quick." She walks out of Hinata's room and into their bathroom.

"Kora, wsp?"

"May!"

Maya moves her phone away from her ear after hearing her best friend yell. "Really?" She muttered. "My bad," Kora replied back awkwardly. "Anyways, I think Kiyomasa is causing trouble again." She stated making Maya to tighten her fist before calming down slightly.

"What the hell did he do this time?"

"So, basically..."

—————
flashback —>

Kora Gotoo was currently walking through the streets of Tokyo, feeling slightly sleepy while eating a bag of potato chips. "I wonder if Taka would want some? I should probably save em then." She said softly but stops walking once she hears fighting going on. 'Huh?'

She walks over to the sounds of grunts and painful groans to see Kiyomasa and a few others from Toman beating on some second years. She sighs lazily as she walks towards them and grabs one of them on the shoulder.
"Oi! Who do you think-"

"What are you guys doing?" Kora asks sternly making the third years stop what they were doing and suddenly become nervous. Her eyes narrowed as she glanced down at one of the second years who had blonde hair and blue eyes.

'Who is she?' Takemichi thought as he stared at the girl, taking in her appearance. She had brownish braids with curls which was styled into a big bun on the top and dark brown eyes. She was currently wearing a big sweater that covered most of her school uniform so he couldn't tell if she went to his school or not.

"I'll ask again. What are you guys doing?" She questioned them, feeling a bit irritated by their silence and began to glare harshly until Kiyomasa finally speaks up. "We were just teaching these guys a lesson, K- Gotoo-san." She stares at him for a moment before smiling and walking up to him causing him to back away slightly before she grabs his shoulder and leans into his ear.

"Do this again and you'll meet the consequences, got that?" She whispered with a big smirk making him nod nervously. She secretly didn't believe it but chose to ignore it for the time being. Kira then turns two the five second years and stares at them as well. She glances at each and every one of them before stopping at the blonde from before, he shakes slightly. 'Hm, why does he look familiar?' She thought and smiled.
"You guys can go on now. Bye bye."

She waved at them before skipping off to who knows where. "You guys were saved for now but we'll be back." One of the third years said before they walked off.

"What just happened?" Akkun said feeling confused along with the others.

end of flashback
—————

After explaining the story, Maya thinks for a moment. 'Five second years? It couldn't have been Takemichi and the others right?' She thought but pushes it back for a while. "Well, thanks for telling me, Kor."

"No problem, MayMay," Kora said and began to have stars in her eyes. "I felt so badass telling Kiyo-ugly off even if I'm not in Toman." Her words made Maya laugh softly. That was right, Kora wasn't really in Toman unlike Maya but due to her being close to the Sano family, she was well respected by many Toman members. "Well, I'll talk to you later, Kora. I gotta get back to Hina."

"Oooh~." Kora cooed making Maya blush before hanging up in her face. She walks out the bathroom, she gets a text message from Kora.

"Don't you dare hang up on me like that again!" - Kora

Maya shakes her head while giggling and heads back into Hinata's room to see that she wasn't in there. "Huh?" She mumbles and walks out to see her at the front door which was open. She quietly walks behind her and glances over her shoulder to see Takemichi. 'What is Takemichi-kun doing here?'

"Hanagaki-kun! Were you fighting again?" Hinata asked him making Maya feel angered when she looked at him, he had marks and bruises all over him. 'I'm gonna kill Kiyomasa!'

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

angry maya is gonna hurt kiyomasa for hurting one of her babies... and i'm all for it!

GANGSTA. tokyo revengersजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें