𝒊𝒊𝒊

chapter three:
heartache and comfort

chapter three:heartache and comfort

—————

"You can't keep getting into fights like that! You just got into a fight over the dumbest thing last week!" Hinata stated mostly scolding Takemichi. "Are you okay? That looks like it hurts real bad. Did you at least disinfect it?" She asked in concern.

But what surprises both her and Maya was that he began to cry while whispering something they couldn't exactly hear. "Why the hell am I crying?" He said to himself while trying to wipe his face. "Sorry, it's nothing. I'll go home now." He told her and tries to walk away.

"Hanagaki-kun!"

"I just... wanted to see you." He told her. Of course, that hurt Maya slightly but she wanted to be happy for them like the others back at school. "You're lying! Something happened," Hinata interrupted. "You're not acting like yourself." Takemichi hears her walking towards him and turns around just to have her grab ahold of his face.

"Just tell me! I want to know everything about you! I'm your girlfriend, you know. You dummy." She said and he apologized. Maya couldn't take it anymore and began to laugh making the two jump. "You two are so adorable!" She stated with a big smile on her face as she came from behind the door.

"Maya-chan!" Hinata yelled with a small blush on her face along with Takemichi. "You heard everything?!" He questioned her. Maya just nodded with a knowing smirk as she walks up to him and rests a hand on his cheek making him turn red even more.

"Hmm," she pouts slightly. "Hina-chan, do you have a first aid kit?" The said girl nodded and heads into her apartment to get it. Maya glanced up at Takemichi who looks around and not at her. "Come on, you big idiot." She drags him into the living room just as Hinata came back.

"Sit," Maya pointed to couch which he listened immediately and she turns towards Hinata. "Do you want to treat him?"

She smiled while waving her hand. "It's fine. You're better at treating wounds than me." Maya secretly blushed at her statement. 'Because of my brother and his dummy friends.' She thought with a sigh and grabs the disinfectant, putting it on a cotton ball.

"This is gonna sting a bit," The girl said as she taps his face and he squirms in slight pain making her giggle along with Hinata who was beside him. "Not so tough now, huh?" She questioned him playfully making Takemichi pout and Hinata laugh.

—————

Takemichi sighs in relief as Maya places the last bandage on his face. "T-Thanks a lot, Sano-san," He said with a smile but she looks at him in confusion. "Sano-san? You usually call me by my first name, Takemichi-kun." She told him causing him to be nervous once again. "My bad. I-I guess those injuries got to my head."

"Sure," Maya said and heads into Hinata's room. "Continue what you two was doing. I won't interrupt this time~." She cooed playfully before closing the door. The couple lightly blush at her words and they head outside to talk more.

Maya leaned against the door and waits for the front door to close before she slides to the ground while holding her chest tightly. 'Geez... Those two do something to me that hurts me at the same time.' She thought as tears slowly welled up in her brown eyes. 'I hate this.'

After a while, Maya calmed down after talking to Kora again about her feelings and she was now laying on Hinata's bed while staring up at the ceiling. The door opens to reveal the bubbly girl making Maya sit up quickly and rush towards her, hugging her tightly.
"What took you so long, Hina?" She whined softly. Hinata giggled at her and chose to pat her head, running her fingers through her locks softly causing the girl to relax and feel sleepy due to her suddenly yawning.

'Kawaii!' Hinata thought, quietly squeal as she lead Maya to her bed. The two laid down with a already sleeping Maya in Hinata's arms. The girl stared at her with admiration and holds her cheek. 'Was she crying earlier?'

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Not Manata/Hinaya (which ever on you guys like or can come up with) having more screen time than Maya and Takemichi
~(0)/

Also poor Maya 😭