𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍-𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

"𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚒, 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝

"𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚒, 𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝. 𝙱𝚞𝚝, 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚎."

READ-THROUGH | 4

READ-THROUGH | 4

KINSELY STOOD IN ONE OF THE DRESSING ROOMS THE NEXT DAY, and her friends were sat in chairs nearby. Nini was obviously sad about not getting the lead, but she was happy that her friend got it. Nini stood next to Kinsely as she was being measured for her costume.

"I can't believe our very own Kinsely Williams is going to be playing Gabriella Montez!" Dawn exclaimed in happiness as she, Kourtney, and Daniela squealed in excitement.

The three girls spoke happily amongst themselves, and the girl who was measuring Kinsely's waist only moments ago walked away. Kinsely turned to Nini with a looked that screamed 'I'm sorry'.

"Hey, Nini." Kinsely said, and Nini turned to look at her with a small hum. "I'm really sorry if I took the role of Gabriella from you. I was really excited when I heard they were going to be putting on High School Musical that I didn't think that I-"

"Ken, it is totally fine." Nini said, cutting Kinsely off with a supportive smile. "I'm really happy for you. Besides, I'm really excited to play Martha for some reason. I guess I was watching the movie yesterday and I realized how alike we both could be. I mean, I wasn't even popular until I started dating EJ, and Martha wasn't popular until she became friends with Gabriella and joined the cheer squad." Nini rambled on, but Kinsely listened to her intently. "So, yeah, I'm not mad. If anything I'm happy for both of us. We both get to play amazing roles that we both love."