𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

"𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍

"𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚢𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍. 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚝."

5 | STOLEN

5 | STOLEN

KINSELY WALKED THROUGH THE LIBRARY THE NEXT MORNING as she looked around for a new book to read. She turned the corner and was about to turn the next when she froze as she noticed Carlos and Ricky standing across from each other. Ricky seemed to be dancing, and she realized he was dancing to their curtain call. Ricky finished the dance, and Kinsely looked at him in shock as she hid from them.

"Ricky, that's it." Carlos said, and he was probably smiling because of the tone in his voice.

Kinsely turned and walked away before she was caught and she exited the library. She noticed EJ talking to his friends from the water polo team. She looked at them in slight sadness before turning and making her way to the auditorium, hoping it was quiet enough, so she could be able to memorize and run her lines. However, when she entered the auditorium she heard the sound of a piano and soft singing. When she turned the corner, she saw Ashlyn sitting at the piano with her back turned to Kinsely. However, Ashlyn eventually noticed her and immediately turned around in shock.

"Oh, hi." Ashlyn said quickly.

"Hi." Kinsely said, sending the girl a small smile.