𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 | 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

"𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎, 𝙴𝙹?! 𝙸 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞!"

7 | THE TRUTH

"SEE YOU ON THE FIELD, CAPTAIN!" Rose called as she and Mabel rushed out of the girls soccer team locker room

"SEE YOU ON THE FIELD, CAPTAIN!" Rose called as she and Mabel rushed out of the girls soccer team locker room. It was their first home game of the season, and to say that Kinsely was nervous is an understatement. Kinsely sent Rose and Mabel a smile as she was left alone in the locker room to her own thoughts.

She looked through her phone as she stood in front of her open red locker that had her last name engraved on the front with her number as well. She was having to skip rehearsals because of this, but she made an exception for Daniela and Dawn to be a little late to the game because of rehearsals. Kinsely noticed the bag of stuff she had stolen from Gina still sat in her locker. Kinsely thought about it for a second, and she looked at herself in the mirror that was to her right. She sighed and threw her head back in defeat.

"Ok, fine." Kinsely whispered.

She grabbed the bag of Gina's stuff and her own soccer bag before slamming her locker shut. She glanced at the poster of her soccer team and took a deep breathe before walking out. She walked past the dressing room and noticed Gina sitting at the vanity, and Kinsely walked in with a friendly look on her face.

"Hey, Gina?" Kinsely asked, and Gina turned to look at her. " Do you have a second?"

"That's all I have." Gina said harshly, and Kinsely eyes slightly widened in surprise.

"Oh, um same, anyways. So I just want to say I do not know what happened with my phone and I do not care anymore and I know you do not like me as much as I thought. And I am okay with that. But we have to find a way to respect each other and I know that starts with me." Kinsely said quickly, and Gina nodded. "So, when I thought you stole my phone I, and later my friends, may have gone a little extra crazy and then you said something mean and I may have gone extra crazy. Point is, I have come into possession a few of your things and I would like to return them to you." Kinsely then grabbed the bag of Gina's stuff and dumped it onto the vanity as the contents spill out of it and some onto the floor. Gina looked at Kinsely in slight shock. "I know. It was kind of a workout getting it all here. I do not know how you walk around with all this stuff. You must be freakishly strong. But that is beside the point."