Part 2

Part 2
"Sirens in the beat of your heart"

"He needs a medic!"

"Get out of the way! Move!"

So many things going on at the same time. Commander MayDay had returned but was laying on the ground next to the clone that had saved him, Sierra ran to the lieutenants side when he had stopped her. She immediately recognised the clone that had saved the commander. She hadn't realised he had joined her on this mission.  Sierra was made to stand and watch has mayday took his last cold breath. "Get back to work medic."  The lieutenant told her.

"CT-9904 needs medical attention." 

"He's expendable, like the rest, it would be a waste of imperial resources." The lieutenant spoke. She looked to her old friend with a saddened look. She then followed her ordered and went to return to the base.  Before she could walk far, a gun shot when off  and Sierra made an instant decision. The lieutenant was shot dead and Crosshair fell to the ground. She grabbed her own blaster and ran back to Crosshair, picking up his blaster and setting them to stun. She was going to get him out of here.

Sierra kept a strong grip on Crosshairs hand. Sweat dripped from his forehead. She was afraid of this. The drastic change in temperature was causing dizziness and confusion. He was going to pass out, she knew that. It was only a little further so she kept going slowly.

Eventually she had to support his back to stop him from collapsing as they arrived at her doorstep. She helped him into the small house and shut the door behind her. She laid him down on the couch, relieving her body of the strain that was a man almost twice the weight of her.

She slowly took of his thick armour and began assessing the situation. He had no huge injuries, it only seemed to be the temperature that caused his discomfort.

She placed a cool towel on his head and placed his sniper next to his armour.

They would have less than a week to prepare without being caught, so Sierra began preparing to leave.

She set out old clothes that belonged to her father for Crosshair, then she took out clothes for herself. She took of her medic uniform and threw it on the ground. Undoing her belt with her medical supplies she always carried and removing her trousers.

She went in the refresher to take a cool shower. The water was never heated on Felucia unless you could afford it, and there was no point as the planet was hot anyway.

The cool water relieved her hot skin after all that walking. But she felt a sting at the back of her head. Her dark brown waves began straight at the touch of water and the muck began to clear of her face.

With all the happened, she was relieved to have some quiet. No hum of a space shuttle or adrenaline of running away. It was silent, the only sound being the water droplets hitting the ground.

She didn't take too long as she needed to get things prepared. She threw on light weight beige cargos, a grey tank top and a brown crop jacket. She braided her wet brown hair and left her bedroom.

The sniper was passed out on the couch in the kitchen living room still. She quickly grabbed a pen and paper to leave a note. The house was last used over 40 rotations ago so they're was no food, no nothing.