Part 6

Part 6
"For the hope of it all"

Sierra began taking her fathers ship apart. She knew she would have to sell it, so why not just take the needed parts and sell the rest. It was a pile of junk anyway and she had R3 from her father anyway.

Tech began using the parts to upgrade the marauder to fit 6-7 people plus two droids. They would always leave space for echo to return.

Omega and wrecker took the parts from sierras ship to the marauder, while hunter and Crosshair helped Sierra. She was a medic- not a mechanic. When wrecker got the chance he would also help take apart the ship.

The imperial radio played in the background as they all went to help with the ships. R3 was stubborn to help at the beginning but eventually gave up.

"We will sell you for parts too." Crosshair grinned at the droid who immediately went ballistic.

Sierra came out from underneath her ship and stared at Crosshair. "He's joking R3." She said rolling her eyes and continuing what she was doing.

Sierra had a plan to get a small ship once she found her own place to settle, but for now she was just going to travel with the crew.

In the matter of 4 hours, the whole ship had been taken apart. The only thing that was left to do was take it and use the parts to upgrade the marauder.

Sierra, Omega and Crosshair all had nothing to help with. So tech gave them the job polishing the weaponry, so fun. "He would come up to me, bother me while I was working." Sierra complained.

"They were only regs." Crosshair said as an excuse. "And it's cute when you would get bothered, Mesh'la."

Blaster fire came from the marauders docking bay which brought everyone's attention. Crosshair was quick to grab his sniper and helmet.

Sierra grabbed two blasters from the pile of weapons they had polished when Crosshair stopped her. "Stay with the kid." He said before running to the next bay.

"Cross!" Sierra shouted angrily at him. She looked to the girl who looked scared behind her, she grabbed her small hand and took her towards a pile of crates. "Can you use one of these?" Sierra asked, the girl nodded.

She past over one of the blasters to her and left her behind the crates. Sierra headed for the bay door, she picked up a vibro-knife on the way from the pile.

She quietly hid behind the door. The blaster fire continued. Sierra put herself inbetween the enemy and omega. She seen throughout the war that the soldiers would put themselves, no matter the situation, and Sierra knew that she had to do that herself.

When a single soldier came through the door, she let him walk forward before she aimed the weapon at the soldier head, making him turn towards her. She shoved his weapon out of his hand, making him useless.

A sniper shot came through the docking bay door, knocking him down. She couldn't bare herself to do it, she couldn't kill a person. It's the opposite of what she wanted to do, but that's what clones were trained to do. "How long until the ships ready?" Hunter yelled.

"Hold of the enemy for as long as possible, I could use a hand!" Tech yelled from inside the ship.

Hunter signalled Sierra to go and help tech. She went back for omega before crosshair escorted them through the blaster fire. "Where do you want me, tech?" Omega asked. It was like she was no longer scared, she must trust these guys a-lot if that's the behaviour change when they are around from when they aren't.