Part 5

Part 5
"Family line"
Somethings just never change. That's what sierra thought when hunter came to meet her and Crosshair at the docking bay. He looked the exact same as he did on kallar but with a new pain job and a red scarf.

"I'm glad to see you alive, Sierra." Hunter said, bringing her in for a hug. Missing an old friend.

Crosshair stood with his arms crossed. "I've managed to survive so far, I would prefer to keep it that way." She joked. That was something that made her one of the best medics on the field, she never focused on the bad side of things and kept moral up by making silly jokes.

"Before we go anywhere I think-"

R3 came rushing out from Sierra's ship and hurled forward stoping at sierras foot. He quickly began making noises and pulled up a hologram of a brain. "You are owed an explanation, I know." Sierra said. "I did a bit of digging in kamionan files and managed to decrypt the exact one I need."

"This is the average clone Brainn, I used this as a reference on the field, however this was Crosshairs three weeks ago." The hollogram switched to a different brain, with a different chip and slight change in the texture of the brain. "Crosshair didn't leave because he wanted to, it was the Kaminoans fault not his." Sierra said.

Tech came from behind the ship, placing his blaster in his belt. "This is very fascinating, how did you manage to decrypt these holograms." They were all scattered across the doc with guns aimed at Crosshair.

"I used to work for the kaminoans, I was well trusted."

"Good to have you back, Crosshair." Hunter said. "I'm sorry we left you." He said, holding out his hand, Crosshair shook it.

Wrecker came running over with a small figure behind his legs. They all had new paint jobs, blues and yellows except tech who's hadn't changed very much since kallar.

Wrecker came up to Sierra and squeezed her hard. "Hello to you too!" She squeaks out.

"Wrecker put her down." Crosshair jabs at him.

"I missed you too, cross." Wrecker says putting Sierra how and hugging him. "And I forgive ya for shooting me, i know you didn't mean it."

"Where's echo?" Sierra asked, looking around.

"He left to the rebellion, with Rex." A small voice said behind Wreckers legs. Wrecker was quick to step out of the way to reveal a blond girl.

Sierra knelt down and put her hand out. "I don't believe we've met." She spoke to the girl. "I'm Sierra, I was a medic for these guys during the war."

"My names Omega."

The blond girl was a clone. The first Sierra had ever seen. The group brought them back to a bar. Hunter and Crosshair began talking so Sierra left them alone. She assumed they would be figuring things out so she went over wrecker and omega who were sitting at a table together.

"So omega how long have you been with these knuckleheads?" She joked as she sat beside wrecker who put his arm around her small shoulders. "I assume it wasn't easy for them to let you in."

The little girl laughed. "It wasn't, I didn't let them have a choice." She giggled. She looked around 12, but she sounded very intelligent with her words. Tech probably filled her head up with nonsense words. "I've been with them for a while, they're the best brothers ever."