Scorpion's Sting

In the Training Hall, Master Shifu walks on the stand. Vee was with her friends on the side. She now had her hair in twin braids with green ribbon bows and wore a light blue tank top, a periwinkle jacket tied around her waist, brown pants, black and green combat boots, turquoise and light blue wrist bands, and a zircon necklace.

"Panda, you're next!" Shifu said. "Ten seconds to get to the other side unscathed!"

Po begins through the Gauntlet of Wooden Warriors and blocks two of the Warrior's arms.

"Cat-like reflexes!" Po smiled.

Monkey suddenly leapt from above.

"HUAH!" Monkey exclaimed.

"Monkey?!" Po questioned.

The two briefly battle each other before Monkey gains the upper-hand. Monkey stuffs two fingers up Po's nostrils.

"Ha ha! Two points for Monkey!" Monkey gloated, before he pulls back his fist. "Lights out, Po!"

"Ah, ah, AH-CHOO!" Tigress sneezed.

Then, she falls into the course and is knocked into Po and Monkey by one of the Wooden Warrior's arms. Po and Monkey are flung across the Gauntlet and against the Jade Tortoise, where Po falls on top of Monkey. Tigress looks over to them in a ducked position.

"Are you guys okay?" Vee asked. "Wait, where's Monkey?"

"Get... off... me!" Monkey muffled.

Po leans up, but doesn't get off Monkey.

"Po five, Monkey four." Po gloated, as Monkey was still being squished by Po.

"You can't... count that!" Monkey said.

"Sure I can." Po replied.

"Monkey's got a point there, buddy." Vee stated.

"Shifu, that was a point, right?" Po asked.

"I don't care about your childish score-keeping, Panda." Shifu said, as he approached the two. Monkey lifts his chest, making Po fall to the side. "Monkey, that was a deceitful, underhanded attack. Good work!"

Monkey grins up at Po, to which he returns the grin. Shifu turns around and faces Vee and the rest of the Furious Five.

"The point of sneak attack training is to do the unexpected." Shifu explained, before he turns to Po and makes a face. "Doiee!"

"Whuh--?" Po muttered.

Shifu takes his staff and swipes it underneath Po's feet. Po falls to the ground flat on his back.

"See? Unexpected." Shifu continued.  "Tigress, you and Crane are next."

Tigress rubs her nose and sneezes on Crane. Crane flinches away, but then wipes his beak off.

"Bless you." Vee said.

Tigress sneezes on him again, and Crane wipes his beak annoyingly.

"Bless you." Vee repeated.

He hears Tigress prepare to sneeze again and holds up his beak to guard his face. Silence comes and he lowers his wing happily, until Tigress sneezes on him again.

"Bless you." Vee repeated again, with worry. "Tigress, you okay?"

"Master Shifu, can we take five so I can go sterilize my beak with hot coals?" Crane asked, annoyed.

Po notices the sneezing patterns and jabs Monkey's shoulder with his elbow, to which Monkey grins, and begins acting like he's sick.

"Uh-oh, I think I caught Tigress' cold..." Po joked.