The Princess and the Po

In the village, Po, Vee, Shifu, Tigress and Mantis were walking down the main road.

"Princess Mei Li's peace mission is of the utmost importance." Shifu said. "We can't afford any mistakes, Po."

"How come you never say, "We can't afford any mistakes, Tigress," or..." Po scowled, before he saw food. "Oh, noodle rolls!"

A cart full of noodle rolls passes them by. Shifu grabs Po by the finger to keep him moving.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow..." Po winced.

"Why is this escort mission important again?" Vee asked.

"You have to get Princess Mei Li safely to the king to the Qidan." Shifu explained. "She may only be a child, but she is royalty."

Though distracted by a group of children passing him by, Po is instantly brought to attention upon hearing this.

"So, she's a kid princess! Oh man, I am perfect for this gig!" Po smiled, before he leapt in front of Shifu and the other masters, stopping them. "Cause if there's one thing I love, it's kids. And if there's one thing that loves me, it's also kids."

"But she's also a princess." Shifu reminded. "There's a strict protocol: Never make eye contact, always address her with deference, and avoid touching, unless absolutely necessary."

"Ugh, she's one of those princesses." Vee groaned. "Alright, we'll listen to the protocol."

"What if she wants to hug my sheer awesomeness?!" Po asked.

Princess Mei Li's voice was heard behind Po, arguing with her royal servants.

"STOP IT! Do not touch the royal silks! Kiss my feet!" Mei Li ordered, as Mei Li's goat servants proceed to kiss Mei Li's feet. "But wash them first!"

Mei Li's goat servants wash Mei Li's feet tentatively, and then proceed to kiss them again. After, Mei Li motions downwards. The goat servants lay on their stomachs, forming a two stair ramp so that Mei Li may exit her carrying cart. Mei Li walks over to Po, angered.

"Cute!" Po smiled.

"What are the odds?" Vee said, sarcastically, which caused Po to look at her. "What? It's a joke."

"How DARE you keep me waiting!" Mei Li argued, as she points a finger towards Mantis, Tigress, Vee, and Po, causing them to jump back. "I am a PRINCESS! If this happens again I shall have you all beheaded!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Yeah!" Po laughed. "Behead everyone! Who's with...Ouph!"

Mei Li jabs Po in the gut with her imperial staff. The imperial staff breaks.

"Insolent jiggly MESS!" Mei Li insulted. "You broke my imperial staff!"

"Nuh uh! You broke it!" Po replied, worriedly, as he tried to blame the happening on Mei Li.

"You DARE accuse me of lying?!" Mei Li questioned.

"But you did." Vee stated as she stood by her best friend. "You jabbed him with it."

"How dare you both!" Mei Li argued, before she turns around, her servants instantly cowering. "I want them executed! At once!"

Mei Li's servants dropped their jaws in disbelief. The two goat servants proceed to look at Mei Li, who instantly refutes their gazes.

"Don't look at me!" Mei Li said, as the servants cannot resist looking at Mei Li. "Don't you look at me! Don't! That! 'Ey! Phyzeeahh!"

There is a brief pause of awkwardness as Po, Vee, and Shifu stare at Mei Li.