*INTRODUCTION*

Y/n is an 18 y/o teenager studying in Decelis Academy. She has an elder sister and an elder brother. She's the youngest sibling :) They are half korean and half American since their dad is American. They were living in America but moved to Korea when she was 8.

She is quite popular in school but unlike other popular girls, she has only three close friends with whom she could completely be herself.She is a sensitive and a kindhearted person.

One unknown fact about her is that she was bullied when she was young so it was difficult for her to make lots of friends, but now as she is trying to move on from the past she tries to make friends with new people too without getting herself hurt again.

Another fact about her is that she has never dated anyone. She has been asked out by many guys but she rejected them as they were mostly players. She was waiting for the right one to appear✨.

As the story goes on she meets a boy named Heeseung. They go through both happy times and sad times as well, which you'll know as you're reading it.

*Sawrry if the chapter was quite short. Anyways I hope you guys are liking it🍓. I might fail to update it too cause of school works but I'll try to update it regularly as possible if I get time. Byee love youu
-Authornim💋