#3 CURIOSITY

Y/n has a bad past with relationship so she's staying single for quite sometime now. She feels better and calmer that way. But after meeting Heeseung she's also confused about her feelings too. She don't know whether she likes him as a friend or she's already having a crush on him.However she just gets rid of that thought as she felt awkward thinking about it as they just started their friendship.

Y/N'S POV

It was another beautiful day. I decided to go out and have some alone time and treat myself to some yummy foods. So I made my way out. After reaching the cafe I enter it with full joy as it has always been one of my favourite cafes in the city. I ordered the delicious food I have been craving the entire time and enjoyed my little alone time. I headed out after I was done.

As I was walking back home I saw Heeseung with a girl. Well she looked pretty...wait , isn't she from Decelis too.I knew it ,she looked familiar.But Heeseung looked quite uncomfortable as she was touching him like she owns him.As I just stood there watching them, I saw him pushing her lightly and walking away.I don't know about their relationship but it somehow made me curious. However I continued to walk back home too.

HEESEUNG'S POV

I was coming back from Jake's place when I met the person I didn't wanted to meet, Jeon Mina. She has been bugging me ever since she entered Decelis last year. It's just so annoying. I decided to ignore her and walk past her but she held back my hand.
"Leave my hand", I told her. " Why? Can't I hold my pretty boy's hand? "She smiled. She was already pissing me off at this point. I turned around and was gonna tell her to stop it when she put her fingers on my lips, the audacity she has to even put her fingers on my lips is fucking annoying! I slapped her hands away and continued to walk away when she held me back again and started touching my face. I was already losing my patience so I pushed her away and went my own way. I really hate people like her who goes beyond their limits.She doesn't even know me.I literally give zero fucks about her.
---------
As y/n was on her way back home she felt kinda tired so she sat on a bench near the beach. As she was busy thinking about the incident she saw today, she heard someone calling her name when she turned back she was met with Heeseung. "Oh Hee what are you doing here? " she smiled. "I was actually returning from Jake's place but I wanted to take a stroll near the beach. What about you? " he asked. "I was coming back from a cafe actually and I saw this beautiful view so I was admiring it"she replied. " Wanna get ice cream?It's my treat. " he asked. "Why not it's my favourite" she smiled. "Which flavour do you want? He asked. " Butterscotch will be fine."she smiled. He asked butterscotch flavour for them both and enjoyed the evening treat. They decided to return back home before it was dark and that's how their day ended.

Y/n wanted to ask Heeseung about the incident but she decided to just keep it closed for now. Both y/n and him seemed to have ended their day well after seeing each other's faces.

I hope you guys liked it. Sorry for the short chapters. The best is yet to come💫