#2 LET'S BE FRIENDS!!

Since it's gonna be a 1 month break,they can't just stay at home the whole month.
Y/n and her friends were looking forward to having lots of fun during the break.

As usual Y/n woke up, took a shower and got dressed. She and her friends decided to go shopping for the party that's gonna be happening tonight at Arin's place. They were so excited for it. She made her way out to meet her friends and head to the Mall.

They finally reached the Mall and went shopping for their outfits. As they finished paying for the clothes they bought they decided to buy some decors for the party, so they headed to the 'room and party decor' section. As they were shopping for those things, y/n saw Heeseung ,Niki and Sunoo.

"Yo Heeseung, are you here for shopping too? " Y/n asked.
"Yeah, I came to buy a gift for my mom and dad's anniversary tomorrow" Heeseung smiled
"Oh wow. I hope you find a nice gift for them. Btw I saw you guys too at the restaurant that night" she asked Niki and Sunoo. They smiled at her .
"Yeah they were there too. Guys this is Taehyun's little sis Y/n"He told to Sunoo and Niki.
" I'm Sunoo. Nice to meet you. I hope we can be friends too" He smiled
"I'm Niki. Nice to meet you. I also hope we can get along too" Niki smiled
"It's so nice to meet you guys too. I hope we can all be good friends" she smiled.
As they were having that small talk Arin noticed Heeseung and his friends even though she didn't know their names, so she went near y/n and whispered "You can ask them if they wanna come to the party too" .
"OhYeah.. There's gonna be a party tonight at Arin's place so you guys should come too.You can bring the others too. It'll be fun" Y/n said to the three guys.
"Sure.That sounds fun." Heeseung added
"Btw this is Arin. Arin,meet Heeseung, Sunoo and Niki" Y/n introduced them to each other.
"Nice to meet you Arin" All three of them said.
"It's nice to meet you guys too" Arin replied shyly.
"So i guess we'll see you guys at the party tonight" Y/n smiled
"Yeahh suree. We'll get going too" Heeseung replied
"Byee guys.See you soon"Both Arin and y/n waved at them .

-Fast forward to the party scene-
The party has finally happened. The house was almost full. The good thing is that Arin's house was quite spacious so all them were having a good time. Heeseung and his other 6 friends came too.Taehyun and his friend group were also invited.

Everyone seemed to be having a good time. Arin was busy as she had to look out if there's anything wrong. Haewon was busy flirting with Yuna's elder sis Sora. And Yuna was with her boyfriend Soobin. Y/n was sitting alone at the kitchen watching some videos when Heeseung came. She was quite shocked to see him as it was difficult to hear people walking because of the loud music but she was relieved as it was a person she knew. They started their conversation talking about various things.

"You seem like a fun person Heeseung.Wanna be friends?"Y/n held out her hand giving a sweet smile.
"Sure let's be friends. You've got a cool vibe too"he smiled shaking her hands.
" You look beautiful btw. No wonder you're Taehyun's lil sis." He complimented y/n
"Aww.. Thanks"y/n replied shyly
Cute.... Stop it heeseung.. .

It was already 9 past 5 so y/n decided to head home.
"I'll be heading home now. It's already kinda late. Thanks for accompanying me Heeseung. It was nice talking with you. We should hang out sometimes" Y/n smiled
"It's no big deal. Let me drop you home.
It's not safe for a girl to walk alone at night especially when it's late" Heeseung offered
"If it's okay with you then sure" Y/n replied

They continued with their conversation all through the way and finally reached y/n's home.
"Sooo.. I'll head inside" Y/n said
"Sure.Oh by the way can I get your contact number?" He asked. "Ok sure give me your phone, I'll type it in" She replied and saved her contact number in his phone.
"I hope we can hang out sometimes too. Goodnight y/n" Heeseung smiled
"Goodnight Hee" y/n waved

Did she just called me 'Hee'! 😳
Damn She's so cute..
What is wrong with me?!
Heeseung stop it. You're going out of the line.

Did I mention that Haewon is actually a Lesbian? And yes she's dating Yuna's elder sis Sora who is also the same age as her. Cute ryt🤭❤. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Byee love you
-Authornim