#3 BUTTERFLIES

3 days after the party-

It was another beautiful day. Y/n woke up happily after a deep sleep. As usual she took shower and head down to have breakfast. She didn't have any plans to go out so she headed to her room after breakfast.
She was feeling bored of just staying at her house so she decided to go out and get some fresh air.
"Oh! I should get some snacks for tonight" she said to herself and headed to the convenience store.She went inside and got herself some chocolates, ramyeon, chips and more and finally went to pay for her items. As she was about to head out she saw Heeseung at the store too probably shopping for some ramyeon so she went towards him.

"Hi Heeseung" she smiled sweetly.
"Oh hi y/n.You came for snacks too" He smiled after noticing the snacks she bought.
"Yeahh" She chuckled showing the bag and shaking it lightly.
"Btw, are you free today? " He asked nervously
" Yeah. I have no plans for today. Why? "She replied
" So.. Wanna hang out" He asked scratching the back of his head smiling nervously
"Yeah sure. That'd be nice" she smiled
"Let me first pay for my things then" He said and went to pay and came back soon .
"So where do you wanna go? " He asked
"Oh! " she slightly jumped. "Let's go to the beach" she said excitedly
"Cute" he muttered loud enough for her to hear, then he covered his mouth after realizing what he just said.

Y/n did hear what he said and well her heart did flutter after hearing it. After that 'quite awkward' moment they finally reached the beach and sat down feeling the warm sand.

Y/n spoke up "Well since we're friends now why don't we try and get to know each other better" she smiled at him and he couldn't help but stare at her beautiful eyes.
Damn what is she doing to me? Am I
actually getting butterflies?.....

"Although me and Taehyun are close friends I never really saw your parents so what do your parents do? " He asked.
She replied "Well my parents own Ariso Skincare and Perfume company."
" What about you, Hee? " She asked.
"My dad owns Maison Hotel and my mom is a doctor in Rosewood Hospital", he smiled.
" Wow that's impressive. You must be proud"she smiled
"Yeah.They are the best ." He replied

Their talk went on till it was slowly getting dark. They decided to head back home. Heeseung dropped her home and that's how their night ended.

I hope you guys liked this chapter. They're slowly getting along quite well so stay tuned for the coming chapters😁💋