#5 YOU GOT ME NERVOUS TO SPEAK

Y/N'S POV
I'll be meeting the girls today. It's gonna be a fun day. I didn't meet them for quite sometime now and I miss them so much. Being with them is just so fun and therapeutic. I'm so glad to have them by my side.
I can't just keep my feelings for Heeseung hidden like that so I decided to share it with the girls as well. I'm pretty sure they'll be shocked and happy as well. I'm kinda nervous for it. We decided to meet up at 11 am so I'll be getting ready and heading out in some few minutes.
--------
Y/n and her friends decided to check out a new restaurant so they made their way to it. They finally settled down and ordered the food. Y/n decided to start the conversation about Heeseung.

"Girls I have something to tell you" she spoke up. All their attention was on her. "Spill the tea" Yuna said excitedly. "Wait.. Is it good or bad? " Haewon spoke up. "Well I don't know, it depends upon you guys" y/n smiled awkwardly and continued "So... Uhh the thing is I think I like Heeseung" she finally said it. All three of them smiled at her. "Aigoo our girlie is in love" Yuna said cupping y/n's face. "Omg I'm so happy for you y/n.I'm glad that you took a step forward" Arin hugged her arm. "I hope he's a good guy. I'm sure he'll like you too. But if he dares to do something to you he's done for" Haewon continued and all of them laughed. Their girl talk went on just like that.

HEESEUNG'S POV
The boys and I will be preparing for our upcoming game so I'll get ready and head out for practice in some few minutes.
Even though I like y/n I should probably ask her brother for his permission first so I'll be asking Taehyun's permission today to take y/n on a date. I really hope he'll say yes. I'll be the happiest human alive if he agrees, but I'm kinda nervous at the same time. Anyways I can do it if I want her to be mine.
-------
It's been already an hour since they started practice so the boys decided to take a break. Heeseung was feeling nervous but he walked towards Taehyun for his small mission.
"Hyung, can i talk to you for a minute? " Heeseung asked politely.
"Sure, what's the matter? " Taehyun replied.
"Well... Ummm.. I wanted to ask your permission for something" he nervously scratched the back of his head and Taehyun was smiling at his action.
"Oh what is it?" Taehyun asked
"Uhh.. actually I've been liking y/n for quite sometime now and so i wanted to ask your permission to ask her out on a date" he finally spoke up and Taehyun chuckled patting his shoulder and Heeseung was dumbfounded.
"You're lucky that i gave a positive reaction man. If it was some other jerk I would've had some doubts. But for you... Well we know each other quite well and you look like a responsible person too" Taehyun added.
"So is that a yes?! " Heeseung smiled widening his eyes and Taehyun nodded. Heeseung immediately hugged him and thanked him.
"But what if she rejects me.. That's what scares me" Heeseung continued in quite a sad tone
"You can still be her friend if she rejects but if she accepts it please promise me that you'll never hurt her nor make her cry or else I'll have to rip you apart bro" Taehyun added.
"I promise I'll never do anything that'll hurt her or make her cry.I'll take good care of her hyung" Heeseung smiled
"Ok now let's get back to practice. We need to win the upcoming game" Taehyun said and both of them went to practice again.

It was already 4pm so all of them decided to head back to their own place. Heeseung couldn't help but smile all the way to his place. He felt glad to have such good friends by his side. And he couldn't wait for the day of the game since he has planned to ask her out that day. On the other side   y/n was also already at home and she was preparing dinner for the three of them since their parents went abroad for their work and her elders siblings came back home tired, so she took incharge of making the dinner.

Y/N'S POV
I wonder what Heeseung may be doing right now. I miss him, his smile, his presence. Should I text him or call him? I'm too nervous to call and what if he doesn't see my message.
*her phone rings
I picked up my phone and saw Heeseung's name written in the caller id and I immediately felt the butterflies in my stomach. I answered the call .
-on call-
"Yeobosaeyo"
"Ah y/n how was your day? " He asked
"It was great. How about you. How did your practice went? " She asked too
"It went good. You may be surprised I called" He chuckled
"Well I was quite surprised but I'm happy you called" she replied
"I'm glad to hear that. I miss you, uhh..I mean I missed talking with you" he immediately buried his face on his pillow after he realised what he just said. On the other line y/n was blushing asf.
"Oh... I missed talking with you too" Y/n also replied.
Fuck why's she so cute! I wanna hug her so bad.
Luckily Y/n's sister called her when both of them were in such an awkward situation.
"Uh..I'm sorry Hee I gotta go my sis is calling me" She said
"That's fine. Bye then." He replied
"Goodnight Hee" she added
"Goodnight, sleep well" Princess ,and the call ended.

That was a longass chapter. Well I enjoyed writing it. I hope you guys enjoyed it too.
Bye.. Love you guys💋