Introduction

Hello lovelies, welcome to the inner insanity in my head, where so many characters live, yet aren't able to fulfill their stories completely...

here's one of the Many that have been pleading, and begging to come out, and ruining the very few cells I have left in my brain, so...enjoy Vanessa and Aarons story, it may not be perfect (definitely not), Its gonna get messy, and sad, and dumb at times, but I needa make room in my little noggin, so enjoy you cutie patooties.

of course...ima take some times to list some triggers, talk about some things people might wanna be informed of before starting the story, and whatnot.

1) Firstly, I need this one to be understood before anything else: NO SMUT,
Im not sure how many times I can warn this, but I'll still most likely end up with some annoying comments saying I robbed them...heres your warning babes.

2) there will be a second version of this story, this is the first one. I wanna rewrite it because in my eyes, there was a lot of stuff I felt was unnecessary to the story, or some things I felt needed to be added in. But for now this old version will stay

3) It leans more toward the fast paced side in the beginning, please keep in mind that they've known one another for two years before the story starts!

4) I'm am indeed human, with real feelings and emotions, I'm sensitive, and an annoyingly anxious, over thinker, so please don't expect a literary masterpiece, you won't get that here unfortunately. I will end up missing mistakes, maybe typing something wrong while writing fast, or simply forgetting things.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: Death of loved ones, talk/mention of Rape, on page torture, suicide (off page, briefly mentioned and spoken about), miscarriage, surgical procedures and transplants, health issues, and some very delusional crazy side characters...

please be aware of the triggers, if you can't handle them, don't read the story, your guys mental health means so much more to me then getting a ton of reads.

...welp I guess scroll down and begin ;)