Do You Love Me? [F]

Nobody POV

It was a stormy night. Al Haitham was reading his book, and Kaveh was out and about drinking. It was around 11pm when the rain started to get heavy. You could hear the thunder getting closer, and more harsh. You can hear the sounds of the rain pouring aggressively against the roof. Al Haitham didnt hear any of this. He was more focused on the book then anything else. Well.. that was the case. Until he heard the door slam aggressively. He looked away from his book, wondering why the door had been slammed so harshly. Putting his book down, he then goes to check for the slam. As hes walking down, he starts to understand who might have did it. It was Kaveh. Kaveh was heavily drunk, drenched in rain, and was sneezing nonstop. "Oooh heyyyy *hic* Al haitham, I didnt~ know you were *hic* still up" Kaveh said. He slurred some of his words. But Al Haitham still understood. This wasnt a new sight to see. Kaveh getting drunk isnt a surprise to anyone. "No. I was simply reading until i heard the sound of the door which i was interrupted by" Al Haitham said still slightly annoyed that his reading was interrupted. "It would be nice if you didn't slam the door so aggressively" he added on. Kaveh wasnt even paying attention to him. He was sitting on the floor, which now had a big puddle of rain, fiddling with his hair and his clothes. "Kaveh, get off the floor and go change. I dont want to be the one to take care of you if you get sick." Al Haitham said. He then turned around to go back to his room, until Kaveh blurted something out. "Al Haithamm~ You know i *hic* love you, right? *hic*" Al Haitham simply ignored him and continued to go back to his room, and continue his book just as he was doing before.

2 hours later when Al Haitham actually was asleep, his door opened. It opened fast, and that woke him up. He turned on his lamp to see Kaveh just standing there. This annoyed Al Haitham, as he just wanted some rest. "What do you want Kaveh" Al Haitham ask. Kaveh didnt say anything. But in his still slightly wet clothes, he walks over to Al Haitham and hugs him. "Kaveh! Your still in these wet clothes. Do not hug me" Al Haitham says pushing Kaveh off of him. Kaveh just stays where he was and doesn't say anything. His face was pale and his nose and cheeks were red. Al Haitham got up and grabbed Kavehs arm and dragged him to his room. He took out some pajamas for Kaveh and gave them to him. "Please just go and change Kaveh." Al Haitham said. Kaveh did as he was told and went to go change. Then Al Haitham went back to his room and went right back to sleep. But as for Kaveh, he was still up. He sat on his own bed. Though he wasnt fully sober, he could still be able to remember. He got up and went back to Al Haithams room. He opened the door. Al Haitham, awoken again by Kaveh, was now very furious. "What do you want Kaveh, can i not sleep in peace with you having to barge into my room and wake me up." Again Kaveh said nothing. He just walked over to Al Haitham and tried to give him a hug. Unlike last time, when Kaveh actually was able to give Al Haitham a hug, this time he wasnt. Al Haitham pushed away Kaveh before he could get the chance to hug him. Even though Al Haitham tried not to push Kaveh to hard, it still seemed a little rough. Kaveh started to tear up, which Al Haitham quickly caught on to. Kaveh then would start crying. Snot would come out of his nose, and his eyes would be red. Al Haitham didnt know what to do. This.. was indeed a new sight for Al Haitham. He got up from his bed and walked over to Kaveh. Kavehs eyes started to become droopy, as if he were going to faint. Al Haitham also caught onto that quickly. He touched Kavehs forehead and it was burning hot. Instead of Al Haitham walking back to Kavehs room, he grabbed Kaveh gently and laid him on his bed. "This will be the first and late time you get to stay in my room" Al Haitham said. Now, Kaveh was sneezing. Al Haitham went to get a wet cold wash cloth to put on Kavehs forehead. Al Haitham then turned off his lamp. He was about to leave the room, but then Kaveh said "Please dont go.." Al Haitham turned around and sighed. He got back into his bed with Kaveh. He turned the light on and pulled out his book and started to read. "Al Haitham.." Kaveh said. His voice sounded as if it was almost gone. "Yes Kaveh?" Al Haitham said. He was starting to get annoyed again, but he was trying to stay calm. "Can i have a hug just this once." Kaveh said. Al Haitham sighed again. He really didnt want to give Kaveh a hug. "Please..?" Kaveh said again. He sounded desperate for the hug. Al Haitham got into a comfortable position so he can give Kaveh the hug he wanted. He placed Kavehs head on his chest, and rubbed his back. Before long Kaveh fell asleep, but so did Al Haitham.
———————————————————————
Kavehs POV