One Last Chance 3 [A]

The moment everyones been waiting for....

Part 3.. is finally here!
______________________________
Nobodys POV

"Maam i need you to calm down.." the police officer says. "THAT WAS MY SON..... NOW HES DEAD....." the woman crys. Her eyes were blood shot red. People around the office stared at her. They all felt guilty, especially two specific people. But that was only because they knew who Kaveh was.

How? Well because it was Tighnari and Cyno. "We shouldve done something.. this is all my fault.." Tighnari said. Cyno had no words to express how he felt. "Maybe if i didnt get mad at him... he wouldve still been here" Tighnari spoke out again, tears forming in his eyes. "Maam! i just got a call from the doctor of.... ehem..... and well they are saying that a miracle had happened." The other police man spoke. The mother stopped crying. "Is.... is it for my son..?" She questioned. The police man smiled and spoke out "Lets go, and you can see for yourself." The mother grabbed her bags and ran out with the other police officer. "Miracle...." Cyno said. "We should go too" tighnari said. "We gave all the information to the police so... what are we waiting for" Tighanri got up and walked out and Cyno followed behind.

"Just follow me this way maam" the police said. The woman behind him was praying out loud, and 2 othwr boys had been following them. "Here we are" the police said. "MY BABY!" the woman ran into the room and grabbed the boys hand. "Hello... im his doctor.." a lady walked in. "Is he... ok?" The doctor smiled "We are very happy to see him alive.... and breathing. When he was found by some fishers, it had been said he wasn't breathing and there was no heartbeat... and that they didnt know how long he'd been underwater for.. Well.. I'll leave you alone with him.." the doctor then walks out and the mother sighs. "Why didnt you tell me you were going through so much... i could've helped you.." she says, hugging her son.

Tighnari and Cyno had just stepped in the room. The mother of the boy turned around in shock. "Oh.. Tighnari.. Cyno.. i didnt know you boys would be here... Wheres Al Haitham..?" Tighnari and Cyno just looked at each other, and then looked back at the woman. They sighed. They were both unsure if they should tell Kavehs mother the truth. "Well... uhm..." Cyno spoke out, but he was interrupted by the sounds of movement.

They all shot their eyes to kaveh, who was moving and shuffling around. "Mmm..." he opens his eyes and looks around. "KAVEH! Oh my! My baby.... why did you try to hurt yourself.. Thank god your still here with me.." she said. "Mom...? Tighanri...? and Cyno...? What... im supposed to be dead" Kaveh said, his voice sounded raspy. "Kaveh... im so sorry... i shouldve been there for you.. but instead i was blinded by my own anger." Tighnair said, walking over to the bed. "Im also... very sorry.. I know you needed me and Tighnari" Cyno spoke after.

Kaveh looked at them and smiled. "No... its my fault... i should've listened to you.." he said with a tear almost falling out his eye before he wiped it away. "Tighnari... Cyno? What actually happened? What are y'all hiding from me..?" Kavehs mothet said, she looked like she was getting ready to cry again. "Well...."

Tighnari tells her everything that happened

"Oh my baby! Why didnt your fell me! I couldve helped you!" She says with tears falling in her eyes. "I didnt want you to worry mom.." Kaveh said. Then another person walks in. "Oh its you.." Tighnari says. "Why are you here at a time like this? Did you bring your new girlfriend so she can tell him he shouldve died" Cyno spoke angrily "Kaveh only talked good about you! And this is what i come to find out... Kaveh no longer needs you Al Haitham.."

Al Haitham looked at all of them before he spoke. "Im sorry.." Cyno scoffed, "What is sorry supposed to fix?" He said almost raising his voice. "Im not done.." Al Haitham said almost yelling and then continuing on. "Kaveh i really do love you. I dont know what in my right mind brought me to cheating on you. I shouldn't have done it, i shouldnt have lied to you ever, i shouldnt have did anything to hurt you. Im truly sorry and i know you will never ever forget what i did to you.. but please.. if you ever find the time to forgive me... then id love that.. Id do anything... anything to make it up to you.."