Love To Hate Me [A] [F]

CONTAINS OF TRIGGRING TOPICS LIKE SA AND ATEMPTED MURDER.
_______________________________
Nobody's POV

Kaveh and Al Haitham are more like childhood enemies than friends. They've been fighting ever since they were born you can say. Both their families are friends so they pretty much grew up together. Though both parents from both sides told them to get along, it never really happened. Kaveh and Al Haitham were overjoyed knowing they didn't have to go to the same Highschool. Well that was until collage.....

You see, Kaveh normally lives with his friends or just another random person. He was kicked out of his last roommates house for apparently "Being way to loud and coming home drunk too much." So the only place Kaveh had to go was either back home to his parents or with the person he hates the most.

"I can't believe im doing this"  Kaveh said super annoyed. He knocked on the door in front of him and it opened. "What do you want Kaveh" the man on the other side of the door said. "Al Haitham.... can you please let me stay. I promise i wont bother you or whatever you dont want me to do" Kaveh said pleadingly. "I dont even want you to stay here with me" Al Haitham said rolling his eyes. Kaveh rolled his eyes back "PLEASE Al Haitham, its just temporarily. I'll find another place to live. Stop making this difficult and just ket me stay" the blonde said almost getting on his knees to beg the other to let him in. "Whatever. Get inside." Al Haitham said stepping out of the othet boys way. "See how easy that was..." Kaveh whispered under his breath. "Mind repeating what you just said" Al Haitham asked. Kaveh just rolled his eyes. He knew where he would be sleeping since this wasnt his first time in Al Haithams house. He knew all the rules already. This is only his first time actually living with the other. "And remember, dont touch anything, especially my books, without permission" Al Haitham said sternly "Yea whatever i know that already" Kaveh said heading to his room with all his stuff. Al Haitham went into his library to ready his favorite book as usual. This is his 50th time reading it. Well his father gave it to him before he passed. So maybe thats why.

Kavehs POV

Honestly, living with Al Haitham can be a pain sometimes. Hes not a fun person to hang out with and the worse part about this is that we have the same friends so we see each other on a daily just for stupid card games that I never win.

As im in my thoughs my phone starts to ring. It was my mom calling me.

"Hey mom. How are you doing??"

"Im doing fine baby, how are you feeling? Did you find somewhere to stay?"

"Im fine" i sigh "Surprisingly Al Haitham let me stay with him"

"Oh! Thats great. I hope you guys aren't fighting like how you guys did when yall were kids... Yall two got into too many physical fights, dont be doing that anymore" She says with a slightly worried tone

"We arent like that anymore mom" i say reassuring her

"Ok baby. Well i have to go. I have some paperwork to fill out for my job. Ill talk to to you later! Make sure you call your father. Love you!"

"Bye mom, and i love you too"

The phone hangs up. I grab my stuff and start to unpack. Then my phone dings from my group chat with Cyno, Tighnari, Nilou, Faruzan, Dehya, and Al Haitham. I grab my phone to look at the text messages from Tighnari.

"Yall wanna go to this waterpark with me and Cyno? It's getting more hot out since its summer. We should all go together.

I was never a really good swimmer. But he was right. It was getting more hot out. It wouldnt hurt to go to a waterpark. Anothet text pops up and this time its from Faruzan.