Beautiful Boy [A]

I got this idea from the song "Magnolia" by Laufey

This story is also very short
________________________________

NO POV

Alhaitham sat by his window admiring the beautiful boy that also happened to be his neighbor. He watched from afar, though he never talked to this boy, Alhaitham was deeply love.

Alhaitham always thought the boy was just as beautiful as a full moon, or the flowers he would pick from the beautiful green grass.

"What are you thinking about" His friend cyno interrupted his thoughts. He cleared his throat and stood up. "Nothing..." he spoke fixing up his clothes.

Cyno looked at Alhaitham suspiciously, but didnt question anything. Alhaitham walked away leaving Cyno standing there alone.

Cyno took the chance to look out the window to see who or what Alhaitham had looking at for the past few days, but when he looked, nothing was there that could interest him.

Cyno strugged it off and followed Alhaitham to wherever he had gone.

A Few Days later

Alhaitham sat there again, looking at the beautiful boy across the street. This time the boy was watering his flowers. He pushed his hair back and revealed his face more.

Alhaitham was in a daze. The boy made him feel butterflies. Everytime Alhaitham saw the boy, he looked beautiful as ever.

Again, Cyno came and interrupted his thoughts. "Are you ok? Youve been looking out that window for the past few days now"

Alhaitham was startled, he stood up and brushed his clothes off. "Yes, im fine" he said walking away again.

Cyno again stood there wondering what Alhaitham could have been looking at.

He, again, took the opportunity to look out the window, but saw nothing. "What is he looking at?" Cyno questioned.

Then he followed Alhaitham to wherever he had went.

A Week Later

Again, sat Alhaitham in his seat by the window looking at the boy again. This time, it was raining, the boy was dancing in the rain. Alhaitham could tell the boy loved nature.

He watched the boy dance softly in the rain, making sure not to miss his step.

Alhaitham was in love, he started making delusional of him and the boy getting married and adopted two kids. He smiled at the window.

And then once again, Cyno interrupted his thoughts. "Alhaitham stop looking at the window, theres nothing out there." Cyno said a bit annoyed.

"Yes there is... that beautiful boy... across thw street" Alhaitham said. His voice was soft and you could tell he was in love with that boy. He smiled softly at the widow.

"You mean Kaveh??" Cyno said itching his head. "Ah.. so thats his name... Its just as beautiful as him" Alhaitham said.

Cyno sighed and looked out the window. There he finally saw it. The boy named Kaveh dancing in the rain.

"I love him.." Alhaitham said watching the boy dance smoothly.

Cyno sighed and started to speak. "Kaveh is married already Alhaitham" he confessed.

Alhaitham shot his eyes towards Cyno. His eyes widened and became teary. "What..." he said.

"Thats his husband right there.." Cyno pointed looking at the window.

Alhaitham looked out the window and saw a handsome man dancing with the beautiful boy.

All he could do was cry. He was in love with the boy. He couldn't believe all this time he had been having delusions that were never going to come true.

He stood up and walked away. Cyno sighed. He knew it was bound to happen one day.

Alhaitham could never compete with Kavehs husband, who he dearly loved.

Cyno then went to where Alhaitham went, to comfort his cries.