One Last Chance 2 [A]

THIS CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE. PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOURE SENSITIVE TO SUCH TOPICS
_______________________________

Kavehs POV

After Cyno and Tighnari walked off. I just stood there, in disbelief. "Guys! Please come back.." I yelled, but they were already too far away, and I knew they weren't gonna forgive me to time soon. Eventually after standing there watching them walk all the way down the hall to the stairs, i walked away. Tighnari and Cyno are my best friends. I couldn't believe I had just lost both of them. As I'm walking I hear a familiar voice. So I peek from the corner to see who it was.

"Honestly.... he's always having sex with some girl.. I feel so bad for Kaveh.." the familiar voice said.

It was Nilou, the most popular and nicest girl in the school. Somehow shes my friend, but we don't talk all that much.

"Right!! I feel like Kaveh could do so much better then him.... Does he actually even love Kaveh" the other girl said.

That girl was Dehya. She wasn't as popular as nilou, but she was definitely had a reputation, so no one dared to mess with her.

I was surprised to hear them talk about me. Most times I pass by them, their conversations never include me. It's mostly just childhood memories that they remember. I decided I would walk up to them and confront them about what I heard.

"Hey uhm... I heard you guys say my name..." I say, staring down at my fingers while they fiddle with my shirt. "Kaveh... look at me.." Nilou said. Her voice sounded worried yet serious and motherly. I looked up at her and her eyes were filled with worry. She looked at Dehya, and Dehya nodded her head. Whatever she was gonna say, was definitely thought about. "You need to break up with Al Haitham... No matter how much you love him... or how much you think he loves you. He really doesn't give two shits about you.. Im saying this off of experience Kaveh." she said. She took my hand and started into my eyes pleadingly. "You... dated Al Haitham?" I ask. The room felt uncomfortable. "Yes Kaveh, I did. And trust me, the longer you stay with him, the more it will affect your mental health. He does not love you Kaveh. When I was with him, he literally cheated on me with Ayaka.. and everyone knows how much I dislike her." She said. I honestly felt bad. But it wasn't enough to convince me to break up. I felt like he really did love me. He told me he loves me. Does he mean it though...? "I'm sorry Nilou... and I'm sorry he did that to you... but I just can't. I love him so much... and he said he loves me." I said. But whatever it was, I sure did say something wrong. "Your gonna regret not breaking up with him sooner Kaveh. You'll come crying back to friends how you always do. Oh! Wait. Your only two closest friends ditched you. I must've forgot. That man does not love you. He has cheated on you multiple times and you only JUST found out he cheated on you for the first. You need to get out of your delusional state of mind, and start actually thinking for once." Dehya said. She grabbed Nilou and took her away. Nilou didn't even look at me when Dehya took her away. Tears spilled from my eyes. Multiple times? I thought he only cheated on me once? He said he loves me, so maybe Dehya is lying to me. Maybe this is all a test. "He loves me.... It's ok..." I wipe my tears away and continue walking. I walk out the dormitory and head to the park. I just need to call my mother. My last hope. I sit on a bench, pulling out my phone and dialing my mothers number. 

Bzzzzz
Bzzzzz
Bzzzzz

"Hey baby!! What's the matter? Everything ok? You dont normally call at times like this"

"Yea im ok mom.. but remember my boyfriend!"

"Ahhh yesyes! That boy. I love him! Anything new and sweet happen to you guys!"

My mom doesn't know.
My mom also likes Him.

"Yes actually" I fake giggle
"He took me on a date not too long ago.. I had a  good time! Hes really good to me mom... I really love him."

My mom laughs on the other side of the phone

"I'm so happy you found someone you actually love! Your growing up so fast. Ugh! When will you and him come visit? Your father wants to meet this boy"

My father didn't support that I was gay in the beginning, but he learned to get use to it.

"Oh.. uhm"

"Is everything ok?"

"Oh yea! I was just thinking about a time we could come over to visit"

"Ahh alright! Well honey I have to go and cook for your baby cousin, so I will talk to you another time! I love you!! Mwah!"

"Haha i love you too mom!"

The phone hangs us. Why didn't I tell her...

"Lying about your relationship again" a girls voice said "Faruzan?? Did hear the whole thing???" I asked, feeling a little embarrassed "Ehem..." and then I realized. "Madam Faruzan... sorry" I said awkwardly. She giggled a bit. "I see that your going through a hard time   these days. Let's just say i saw what happened with you and Al Haitham... and Cyno and Tighnari... oh! And Nilou and Dehya." She said proudly. "So you've been watching me" i asked. "Yea! But honestly.. Dehya was kinda right Kaveh.. Al Haitham cheated on you more times then my age! Isn't that crazy!" She said. My expression went cold. I felt hurt. But its ok because I love him and he loves me. "Your very delusional Kaveh" she laughs "I don't know how you don't see it. Its very funny seeing him cheat on you Multiple times and you never catching him. Talk about stupid!" She laughs, not realizing that I'm not laughing with her. "Anyways! I have a skincare routine to do. I don't want to look old and wrinkly! You should probably try doing one, and maybe Al Haitham won't cheat on you. See you later Kaveh" she then skips away.  I sigh, i grabbed my stuff and walked to the dormitory. The whole bottom floor was filled with half the students recording and cheering and clapping. I couldn't see what was going on with all the people in the way.  "Idiots.. while your here too. What a shame" the so called "bad boy" of the school says. "What's happening?" I ask, desperately wanting to know. "Oh just your little boyfriend and a little red headed girl kissing. He asked her out on a date" he laughed. "What..." I said with a quiet voice" the boy whose name i did not know sighed. "You heard me idiot." He said. I ran past all the people to see what hurt the most. Nilou and Al Haitham Hugging and Kissing. There was a ring on Nilous fingers. "What's going on..." I say silently. Everyone turns their attention to me. "Oh look who it is..." Nilou said "You said he cheated on you Nilou..." I said, again quietly. "Oh I made that whole things up!! Done be stupid" then everyone laughed. But there was 2 people who didn't laugh. Cyno and Tighnari. My two best... ex best friends. They didn't even look at me. Where they in on this the whole time too.. "Al Haitham... you said you loves me... you said you wouldn't do it again" i cried. "Kaveh... I don't love you like I love Nilou. Shes pretty, she's smart, and she's not alway crying like you are. Maybe we just weren't meant to be" He said while gently caressing Nilous cheek. "If this happened to me I would just kill myself" someone watching the whole the said. Everyone started to laugh. "Honestly though, if I was cheated on this many times and still be so delusional, I'd just end it" another said. Then more people said the same and more people laugh. The voices in my head where saying the same things. Even Al Haitham laughed. My eyes heavily watered but I held my tears in. I wanted to say stop. But nothing could come out my mouth. More people kept making jokes and more people laughed. "Please stop" I covered my ears but there was voices in my head. I ran out of there as fast a possible. I ran and ran. I didn't stop. I didn't know where I ran to. But I ran somewhere.

_______________________________
Nobody's POV

News channel: "Boy found dead inside large lake. It was ruled to be a suicide. If you know any info about the boy showed in the image, please contact ********** and-"

"No... No... no no no! NO! MY SON!" A mother says. She picks up her phone and dials the number.

"Hello? 911 what's your emergency?"

"THE BOY ON THE NEWS WAS MY SON" the mother said while sobbing.

"Please tell me the name of the boy ma'am! And then come down to the police station"

"KAVEH, HIS NAME WAS KAVEH" she says uncontrollably sobbing on the phone.
_______________________________

Part 3 soon!