chapter 2

Our little moment was interrupted by Sunghoon, her best friend.

"Hey Zuh, what's up? I was looking for you everywhere. Look don't worry me like that again. come on let's go in" He said as he held her by her waist.

I felt anger rising through every corner of my body. What is wrong with me? Am I jealous? If so, why? She just smiled at me. I don't like girls! I have a boyfriend.

I was battling in my mind when a pair of cold hands covered my eyes. I knew it was Yeonjun by his scent. It didn't calm me down but he made me more angry. "Yeonjun get your hands off of me, Now. " I ordered him. Noticing my coldness and seriousness, he obeys me.

" I'm sorry babe. What's wrong?" He keeps on asking me questions but I just wanted to go home, I wanted to know what I was feeling, I wanted to let go of this feeling.

"Take me home. " I said. He stopped babbling and looked at me, fear and concern in his eyes.

I felt guilty and I interlaced our fingers "I'm just feeling not really good so please could you take me home? " I said in a loving tone. He gave me a warm smile and kissed my forehead. " Sure thing babe. You scared me for a second.I thought you were mad at me. Now, let me take you to home" He said, still intertwining our fingers. I gave him a weak smile.

We were about to walk out of the hallway when his phone rang and he told me he had an emergency, A fight broke out at the living room. They were his friends so he had to go, he told me to wait for him. That made me more furious. I would wait for him for 2 mins , if he fails to come then I'm leaving by myself.

I heard someone call me and I turned my head that way. "Hey beautiful" He smirked as he came forward. It was Jay , my father's business partner's son. He was tall with strong manly features.

I greeted him even though I didn't really liked him "I guess someone just fell in love with my step sister a few mins ago" He continued with a smug grin on his face. was this man crazy?

"What are you talking about? And what step sister ? " I was genuinely confused by his statement.

"Kazuha Nakamura. " He said.
Then it hit me, so he was observing both of us huh? Wait hold on. So that makes Nakamura Kazuha and Nakamura Jeongseong step siblings? God what is this. I regained my posture and asked

"what makes you think that I'm in love with that filthy creature? "

He giggled and continued " Thanks Jen, I needed that. It's been a long time since I had a great laugh. Even if you have a thing for my half sister you know how it is impossible to get her. She is just untouchable."

Is he challenging me huh? I love challenges. who does he think she is? The statue of liberty?
"Who would even want to get her? "
I hissed Venomously.
He looked at me and said " right and Jen, you know a spoil brat like you can never get Kazuha. She's out of your league. "

My mind clouded with anger "what if I succeeded in getting her? " I asked him with a raging fire in my eyes.

He looks at me as if he's satisfied with my question. He makes a thinking pose and says "if you do succeed. I will make your mother the owner of the hospital she works in. "

I let out a little humorless laugh
" Jay you know very well that my parents can buy any hospital they want. "

I started walking away when he trails behind me "hey ! It's rude to leave people without a proper goodbye and I know your parents are loaded but why waste their money and time to buy another hospital? Do the impossible and I'll give you the reward" The last word made me stop on my track 'do the impossible' it echoed in the back of my mind, i turned his way and said "okay I'm in with the deal. What do I have to do? "
A winning smile appears on his face. And he says" It's simple, really Jennifer. Come here let's sit here and talk." I follow what he orders and we sit on the couch near the balcony.

He sips his wine and tells me about what I've to do
"It's simple you just have to make her fall in love with you, get in her pants and break her heart. That's it!" He exclaims.

"Jay you could have chosen someone else. I've never been with a girl before and I don't even know if she's into girls" I say with a sigh. And sleeping with her? What was I supposed to do.

jay smirks "see Jen I told you, it's impossible. No one would dare to approach my sister. They know the consequences if they break  heart. You're one of them, Pussy. "

I tried to remain my calm posture . Did he just call me a pussy?
"This deal is accepted. How much time do I get to make her fall in love with me?"jay smiles evily and says

" You have 4 months to get this work done, even if you don't succeed the benefit is still yours. You get to sleep with a gorgeous girl. " Yuck did he just call his sister gorgeous? I nod.

" 4 months is actually a long time for me, I can make her fall in love with me in 2 months " I say with confidence .

He let's out a chuckle and shakes his head then he continues "alright then Jen give me your number because the deal is on. Yeonjun is not gonna be here any soon. Do you want me to drop you home? oh wait talking about Yeonjun, what about him Jennifer? Are you gonna dump your perfect boyfriend for a silly bet? " He Asked .

"I know what to do with him. And here this is my number. Call me when it is extremely necessary. "

He takes my phone and laughs " You're unbelievable Jennifer, I like that about you. Extremely evil. So, should I drop you or you gonna wait for your former boyfriend? "

"I guess Kazuha is still around and I wouldn't want to waste any of my time at home being alone so I'm gonna start with what I have ought to fulfill" I tell him. "Alright" He says. He gave me a hug and walked away.

This chapter is kinda short but hope y'all liked it! Please don't forget to vote <3.

Not lsf related but i miss hyeju😞