5

Kazuha's pov:

Our lips were just inches apart when her phone rang, bringing both of us back to reality.
I saw her caller ID and it was Jay calling her.
‘they must really be close I thought.

She looked at me apologetically before answering the call. She talked to him for quite a long time,
As if she's completely forgetting about my existence.

I opened my phone & saw some new notifications.
I had 7 unread messages from Sunghoon.
I quickly opened them& it was about him inviting me over to play ps5.

I wouldn't miss it if I didn't have this after school date with yunjin.

Yunjin's POV:

I can't believe it , I really had taken it really damn fast. This stupid dick Jay had to ruin it when I almost got her.

I answered the call and Jay asked me if there was any progress. I told him about everything & about how we almost ended up kissing but he laughed at me instead. He told me she would never fall in love with me because it was one of kazuha's tactics.
She would do it with everyone who tries to be close with her to clarify if they want her only for her body, fame, money etc. By her tactics He meant _going with the flow_.

My goal is to make her fall in love with me and then break her heart not making her believe that I'm after her only to get in her pants.

I was on the phone for quite a longer time than I expected. when I hung up the call, I found kazuha on her phone.
The atmosphere was kind of awkward now.

I fake coughed to get her attention and Yes I did.
I apologized to her for taking too long. She assured me and we started heading for our car from the beach.
We were walking side by side without a single word uttered. Somehow, it felt comfortable.
She pulled out her phone & played a song that I've heard before. Maybe multiple times.
It was perfect for the moment.
It was ‘love.’ by wave to earth.
I have to agree that this need had a really great taste in music. I admired that about her.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her beautiful face as we went walking side by side.
‘her beautiful face ’??? What the hell is wrong with me. I mentally slapped myself.

Still my eyes went back to where it belongs, her face.

"Huh Yunjin, you know.. It's rude to stare at people like that" she said. Chuckling even though her eyes were closed.
"Don't be a smart pants, there's just something on your ugly face. " I defended myself. I was so embarrassed that she caught me.
Who does she think... She is? Mona Lisa???
Fucking hell. It's just really hard to act like you love someone when in reality you hate them to the core.
She had that stupid grin plastered on her face which reminded me of Jay. Now I know from where he got that stupid grin.

It was almost 7:30 pm, I'm here in front of her house. She has a really big house if she's the only person living there. The house is so really her type yk.

She jumped off the car and thanked me for today.
As she should but me playing my role thanked her instead for agreeing to hang out with me. I even complimented her. Yuck!
I knew I was winning when I saw the faint shade of pink on her face when I complimented her.
Ah..! She loves compliments.
I bid her goodbye& drove towards my home.

When I got home I checked my phone.
I had dozens of texts and missed calls from yeonjun.
I called him and he immediately answered and flooded me with questions. He asked me where I've been gone all day and how he's worried that I might cheat on him. Today I really had forgotten that I had a boyfriend. I lied to him saying that I had an appointment with my dentist& that I'm really tired and really wish to go to sleep.
He said he missed me and he wants to see me now but well I didn't want to see him. I convinced him by telling him to pick me up for school instead tomorrow, he happily agreed  and wished me good night.

Before taking my beauty sleep I decided to text kazuha.

Kazuha-ssi

Hi zuzu! I wanted to Tell
you that I just got home
safe and also good night,
sleep tight!
[11:15pm]

Zuzu? That's hilarious.
[11:24pm]

                  What do you mean? It's cute.
[11:24 pm]

Cute... My ass.. Anyways
Goodnight to you too
Yunny..
[11:30 pm]

Good night zuzu🤍. Also
I love that nickname.
[11:31 pm]√seen.

I slapped myself for unconsciously smiling after my conversation with her.
I'm so not my usual self these days.
It may be because I'm really tired I should go to sleep.

Hello everyone!! Finally a new chapter. I'm sorry it took so longggg!! But I hope you like the new chapter and dont forget to vote if you liked it :) tysm love you guys! 🤍🤍