chapter 6.

Yunjin's pov:

I'm here sitting in the dining room after my breakfast waiting for yeonjun.
I walk towards the main door when I hear him honk his car.

'Good morning'. I greeted him as he opened the door for me. He got in the car and started complaining and whining like a baby.

"Yeojun you're almost freaking 21. Stop acting like you're 5. It really annoys me"

"But babeeee. I was so worried because you were gone for like a whole day!! No texts! No calls. Just put yourself in my shoe" He explained. Tch. I wouldn't care even if he cheated on me.

"Okay jun I understand you alright? Let's not just fight in public. I will text or call you whenever I'm going out okay? " I say and peck his lips before letting him answer and got off of the car myself.

Gosh I really need to find kazuha as soon as possible. Yeonjun quickly caught up to me. I got annoyed as he kept on babbling about the party he's gonna be hosting.

I spotted kazuha with that one tall annoying man. I have to approach her but yeonjun... He's really such a pain in the ass.

"Babe where are you going? Your class is on the other way" Yeonjun says as he keeps on following me.

"Zuha!" I call out her name. She stops on her track and turns around. She was wearing a white long sleeve shirt which shows her fine curves. I'm glad I wore a white top because it matches with hers.

"Hey, what's up? " She smiles. Yeonjun wraps his hands around my waist on seeing sunghoon standing next to kazuha. I can feel kazuha's eyes on yeonjun's hand then she smirked
"Jennifer... So uh he must be your boyfriend? ". The atmosphere became
A thick one. I didn't know how to handle this situation, knowing kazuha she would mantain a distance if she knew I was in a relationship. My mind went Blank. I tried not to stutter
" He was, but for now we are really good friends" I managed to say. Both kazuha and sunghoon looks shocked and confused. Yeonjun didn't utter a word.

Yeonjun loses his grip on my waist, I took him by the hand and excused us both. I took him to the back garden where no one could see us. Yeonjun looks at me with anger filled in his eyes. I was nervous but I knew how to handle him at times like this. He keeps glaring at me as if he's asking for answers.

"Okay yeonjun please hear me out.. I know this is kinda stupid and I wanted to talk to you about this but I never had the courage to do so. What I said back there earlier.. Yeah so uh I have been thinking about my image . you know, how bad people talk about me and how they see me. People see me as a whore and a spoilt brat. I'm tired of these so I thought I needed some time for myself and that we take a break. So yeah that's why I said that but yeonjun I really love you and I don't wanna loose you so can we keep it private please? " I looked at him hoping that he'll say yes.

He licked his lips. He always does that when he's nervous or in tension. After some mins he turned his face to me.
"Okay jen, I don't really understand you right now and I'm not gonna argue over it because I can't really imagine my life without you" He said before hugging me tight. For a millisecond he made me feel special. I noticed that he was holding back his tears. I pulled him for a light kiss.

After the incident with kazuha and sunghoon, the whole school knew about our breakup. Many people asked me about it and I just simply answered that things weren't just working out. And I have been talking to kazuha a lot these past few days.

Kazuha's pov:

I wonder what really is going on with yunjin lately. She's been nicer to me and had been complimenting me evey time she gets the chance. It's not like I'm complaining but I remember receiving glares and disgusted looks from her before she approached me.

I guess we are in good terms now. I love spending time with her. We text all day and it's quite fun. I enjoy her company a lot. I guess she's really not a bad person. She has this really calm and comforting aura around her which I only notice when we are alone. Oh and here she comes.

"Zuha!" She waves her hand. And her ex trailing her behind. I wonder why they're always together even after their breakup and sometimes it really really annoys me.

"Hello jen.. Good morning and hello yeonjun it's good to see you again" I greet them both in a pleasant manner.

It was supposed to be just me and yunjin., yeonjun wasn't part of the plan. It was supposed to be just us. I tried my best to not show that I'm quite upset and annoyed.

"Kazuha shall we go? Oh and before that can I talk to you for a second? In private. " Yunjin says.
"Sure" I say nonchalant.
We went near a tree leaving yeonjun behind.

"Yeah? " I say, calm.
"Zuha I'm sorry for bringing him along. He kept on insisting to take him with me. I know it was just supposed to be us. I'm really sorry again" She says,placing both of her hands firmly together in a pleading manner.
"It's fine yunjin. The three of us can have fun together yknow! No worries" I reassured her.
"Thank you zuha you're the best! " She says hugging me. And the touch electrified my whole body. I couldn't help but feel the, the weird sensation in my tummy.

"Let's go? " She smiles and takes me by the hand leading me to where yeonjun was waiting for us.

They're still friends. She must really like him & feel comfortable around him. I really envy him

We went to different stalls and tried different things. Now we are having strawberry tanghulu. It's quite expensive. Yeonjun is annoying me, he's been feeding yunjin and she seems to be enjoying it. Are they seriously exes? Well good for them that they're both enjoying it. I knew I was jealous and yeah I don't care.

My phone buzzed and thanks to whoever calling me to help me escape this awkward situation. Luckily it was my favorite person. Sunghoon. My phone got the attention of both of them.
"I'll take this one. " I say & excuse myself.

"Hoonie!" I knew I was smiling just by hearing his voice. We haven't been hanging out too much lately because he's busy with his preparation for a basketball competition coming up. He actually called me to invite for his game but little did he know that I was actually gonna cheer for his team. I happily accepted the invitation and I asked him if I could bring a friend too and he said yes. I bid him goodbye & hung up the call.

After I ended the call I noticed that yunjin looked annoyed with yeonjun while he looks happy. Did he do something to annoy her again?

We were going for the ferris wheel
And it had only seats for two people.

Hello sorry for not updating regularly.
I'll try to update twice a week!

Also please vote if you liked the story love you<3

MY PARENTS🎀