chapter 3.

The same night; 10:00 pm
Huh yunjin's pov:
I walked through the crowded room searching for one particular person. It was none other than
Nakamura kazuha . Soon, I spotted her with a group of people playing beer pong. I decided to watch her for some time. After few games, her partner snaked his arms around her waist, her reflexes were great. She freed herself immediately and turned around him. He looked scared, fear visible in his eyes.  Kazuha grabbed him by the color and banged him against the wall. "Do not ever touch me with that filthy hand of yours. " She hissed at him and let him go. He apologized and immediately left the room.

She regained her posture and said "alright people let's continue the game" With a cheerful tone. Yes kazuha nakamura is one crazy bitch she just said that after almost beating up a guy. As expected no one wanted to play with her After the show. I took it as my chance and stepped forward and raised my hand. "Me" I said in a nonchalant voice. Kazuha smirked and said " Show us what you got miss..? Huh I suppose? " She doesn't even remember my name? How does she not? Is she playing a game with me? "Jennifer huh. And you? Miss nakamura? Uh kazuya? " I said in the most bitchy way. She chuckled " You're funny Jen, I'm Kazuha, Nakamura Kazuha. Nice to meet you. it's actually 'h' remember it next time" She said and winked. "Nice to meet you too, zuha . Now, shall we begin the game? "
"Of course m'lady" Wait. Pause. Did she just flirt with me? Didn't Jay said she was hard to get?
If she's gonna be like this then she's making this way easier for me. I smiled at the thought of victory. We lost in couple of games and we were pretty drunk.

We decided to leave the party. As we started going sideways. "So what do you want from me miss jen? "She smiled at me drunkenly. "What?" I asked genuinely confused. "Everyone wants something right? What is it do you want from me?fame? Money? Uh what else is there? A boyfriend? That's just it right? " I couldn't help but laugh at what she just said, wiping away a fake tear "oh come on zuha, you know that's everything I have. Why would I want something that I already have from you? "
I cocked an eye brow.

" Hmm then mind explaining why you approached me today? I bet  you didn't even know I exist before. "

I rolled my eyes. of course I knew her, she was the only person who seemed to be unbothered by me , by my presence. "Of course I know you, I bet there's no one in the academy who doesn't know you. And... Today maybe.. I thought we could be uh.. Friends? "I looked into her eyes at the last statement.

She then started walking. " No Jennifer. If you know me you've probably heard of me being not so good with people. I'm not used to people being around me." She didn't wait for me and kept on walking. I ran after her and held her wrist "wait! Atleast you can give it a shot right? I'm actually funny and I can make u laugh all day. " I breathed heavily. She stopped her tracks and chuckled "I'll consider the offer. I had a great time seeing your face when u gulped down the beer." I knew I was blushing but not because of the alcohol. "Nakamura you're so gonna regret this" She just laughed off.

1:00 am, 29th july.

Kazuha's pov :

We sneaked into an amusement park and now she's sleeping on my lap. I don't want to wake her up. I looked down at her face and with the little light that fell on her face, she looked mesmerizing. I brushed a strain of hair on her face with my hand.  Oh god what is this girl doing to me? I had many questions about this strange night. Why does she wanna be friends with me? She has everything money, friends, boyfriend, fame and brain then why me? What do you want from me Yunjin. She moved a little, held my hand and mumbled "please ... " I guess she's still asleep. I sighed and finally decided to give up. Soon I dozed off with her on the bench.

5:32 am, 29th of July, 2018
Yunjin's pov:
The sunlight ray cause me to wake up from my slumber. As I move a little to stretch out, I noticed the presence of someone. It was kazuha . It hit me like a rock when I remembered we had spent the whole night together and I was nice to her. I remember desperately begging her to be friends with me. Yuck. What were you even on? Jen.

I quickly lay down on her lap again i didn't wanted to be the first one to wake up because it'd be so awkward. I watched her sleeping face, her face resting across her lap and the stupid smug grin is not plastered on her face. Well she looked kind of.. Decent no she looked beautiful. Well she's beautiful , her features are beautiful. I love how clean and beautiful her lips are, They look kissable, If I were a guy I'd definitely go after her. OH NO WAIT JENNIFER what are you thinking??? Are you crazy? Did you forget she's the girl you despite? While I was thinking of kazuha, she moved a little, she stretched her arms after few secs of stretching she finally gave her attention to me. The whole time I could feel her eyes on me but she does nothing after few mins she put a strand of hair behind my ear.

Electric sparks went throughout her body because of that single touch.

Third person pov.

She tried to ignore the fuzzy warm feeling spreading all across her body. She stayed frozen.

After few mins
"Hey yunjin uh we need to go" Kazuha gently wakes her up. yunjin finally stretched out and yawned as if she just woke up from a slumber. "Mhm" She kept it short.

They went out of the amusement park before anyone could see them. They were about to part ways and kazuha said  "so.. You got my number right?" Yunjin nodded. "Alright then take care, get home safe. Call me if you need anything. " She continued. "Mhm" Yunjin responded. They started to walk away until Yunjin called her name and she stopped on her track. "HEY! Kazuha maybe uh we could hang out tomorrow after school? " She asked nervously. Kazuha was actually shocked. the Queenbee really wanted to be friends with her. "Sure. How does 4 PM sound? " She asked with a tone of enthusiasm.   "Fine by me. then, take care.. "