Chapter 7: Qudditch, cursed broom

November came and with it the weather turned very cold. The mountains around the school became icy gray and the lake liked chilled steel. Every morning the ground was covered in frost, and Hagrid could been seen from the upstairs windows defrosting broomsticks on the Quidditch field, boundled up in a long moleskin overcoat, rabbit fur gloves and enormous beaver skin boots.

Rhea was equally if not more excited than Harry for the start of the Quidditch seasons. Even though she was not the one going to play, she was overly excited. She was allowed to assist the Gryffindor team with their practices due to their fondness on the girl.

In the first week of November, Rhea received her first howler from Aunt Meda, and worse of all one from Uncle Moony. That for sure was not a happy memory. As soon as she saw both of the red envelopes, Rhea took them in one hand and bolted out of the Great Hall, and to the nearest empty classroom. The first that she opened was Aunt Meda's.

"Rhea Pandora Black!

I thought that I did a good job raising you but no!

YOU NOT ONLY HAVE BEEN KEEPING FROM ME YOUR DETENTION RECORD THAT IS LARGER THAN NYMPHADORA'S IN HER FIRST YEAR WITH ONLY TWO MONTHS IN THE BLOODY SCHOOL, YOU HAVE ALSO GOT YOURSELF INTO A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION TRYING TO USE MAGIC THAT YOU DO NOT COMPREHEND ON A BLOODY MOUNTAIN TROLL - AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME- (that was obviously Nymphy). DO NOT GET ME STARTED WITH YOU NYMPHADORA TONKS, YOU KNEW ABOUT HER DETENTION RECORD, JUST WAIT TILL YOU ARE HOME, BOTH OF YOUR ARE IN GREAT TROUBLE.

On the other hand I'm proud of your grades."

The howler caught on fire and it turn to ashes. Rhea took a deep breath and opened the other Howler immediately regretting it.

"RHEA!

BLOODY HELL, WHY SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT THIS THROUGH DORA?

YOUR DETENTION RECORD IS WORST THAN MY FRIEND'S AND DORA TOGETHER, BUT I COULD JUST OVERLOOK THAT IF YOU HAD NOT WENT AROUND PLAYING NEWT SCAMANDER WITH A FREAKING TROLL!

WHAT IN MERLIN'S BEARD WERE YOU THINKING!! IF YOUR MOTHER WAS HERE SHE WOULD HAVE GROUNDED YOU TILL YOUR THIRTIETH BIRTHDAY. IN FACT, SHE WOULD HAVE CAME ALL THE WAY TO HOGWARTS JUST TO GIVE YOU A PIECE OF HER MIND, AND"

"Incendio" said Rhea burning the Howler of Moony, not being able to hear his angry tone on her. Rhea step out of the room just to find that Hermione, Harry and Ron standing outside.

"Did you..."

"No Rhee. Don't worry Hermione placed a spell so that we couldn't hear anything. " said Harry, and Rhea let out a heavy and tired sight.

"I am going to be in trouble for burning the second Howler before it could finish delivering the message."

"Why did they got so mad at you?" asked Ron.

"Well, I might or might not kept my detention record away from my Aunt and Uncle."

"But how? I saw you writing how many times you've got detention in one of the letters." said Hermione.

"Oh! those were for my cousin. She came up with this enchantment before the term started. Nobody except for me and her can open the seal on the letter between us. I can teach you how to make one, but it would be different." Rhea said nonchantly "But well, I think that Professor McGonagall owled my guardian. She told my Aunt everything, as for my Uncle, I know for sure it was my cousin who told him." Rhea put her finger over her lower lip, thinking of how she could embarrass Nymphadora in front of Moony as a payback.