Chapter 13: It was who?

Three days have passed, three days in wich Harry has been out in the Hospital wing.

Rhea and Hermione met Dumbledore on their way to the owlery; the headmaster already had an idea of what was going on. He immediately went through the trapdoor and brought an unconscious Harry with him. He did not tell the trio what happened, so they had to wait for Harry to wake up. Ron had been bandage up and treated by Madam Pomfrey.

Rhea was pretty worried about Harry; Ron, Hermione and her kept pestering Poppy for any kind of news about his well being.

Rhea had gone as far as sneaking to the Hospital Wing late at night, and tried hiding under Harry's bed so she could avoid Poppy from kicking her out, but that plan failed miserably. And on top of all that, Hermione discovered Rhea's secret and confronted her about it in the second day of Harry being out.

Not wanting to lie to her anymore, Rhea explained everythingh she knew so far about her magic, she even let her read the letter from her deceased mother.

" 'Mione, I really don't want to tell the boys, at least not yet, I'm still discovering this magic."

"I won't tell them, I promise you, Rhee. I can also help you learn more about it, but the boys are smart they will eventually figure it out," said Hermione.

"I know, I just hope I will be able to control it by then."

Rhea, Ron and Hermione were running, no, they were sprinting towards the Hospital wing, word was out that Harry had finally woken up and that Dumbledore had already visited him

They were outside the Hospital wing, but Poppy didn't let them go any further. It was like that for 4 minutes, Rhea bangging on the door pleading with Poppy to let them in then saying she'll go full Troll and bring the door down, when finally the nurse let them in.

"Harry!" Hermione yelled, and though she held the need of hugging Harry, Rhea didn't and she stumbled right on top of Harry bringing him down to the bed again.

"You! You! Harry James Potter! Just what were you thinking, going there and passing out for three days! Do you know how worried we were?!"

"Rhee, let him breath!" said Ron, and the girl let go of a very red Harry.

"Dumbledore was so worried-" continued Hermione.

"The whole school's talking about it," said Ron. "What really happened?"

Rhea's panic only grew as Harry told them everything about what happened after he went through the last door. A shiver run down her spine when Harry told them how Voldemort and Quirrell shared the same body, how he was the one in the Forbidden Forest. Everythig just started to line up, the sensations she got from the professor were because of Voldemort. It was the nature warning her about that beast. All this time the feeling she got was from the bloody leech that was under Quirrell's turban.