Am I bisexual??

Rizzy sat across from Mona in their favorite café, nervously stirring her latte with a spoon. She was dressed in her usual attire – a comfortable hoodie and well-worn sweatpants. Mona, on the other hand, looked effortlessly chic in a flowy floral dress, her long, wavy hair cascading down her shoulders. Rizzy had always admired Mona's sense of fashion and her ability to effortlessly embrace her femininity.

Rizzy possessed pin-straight brown hair that cascaded down her back, framing her face with a natural, sun-kissed glow. Her hazel eyes held a world of curiosity and depth, often reflecting a blend of green and brown hues that seemed to change with her mood. Standing at a moderate height of 168 centimeters, she had a slender, almost willowy build that hinted at her youth and vitality, making her appearance all the more striking.

Mona noticed Rizzy's nervous fidgeting and reached out to hold her hand, her perfectly manicured nails contrasting with Rizzy's unadorned fingers. "Hey, what's been bothering you, Riz?" Mona asked, her warm brown eyes filled with concern.

Taking a deep breath, Rizzy decided it was time to share her inner turmoil. "I love being with you, Mona. You mean the world to me, and I can't imagine my life without you. But lately, I've been thinking... I still find men attractive."

Mona chuckled softly, causing her delicate silver bracelets to chime melodically. "What's so funny?" she asked, her voice tinged with amusement. 

Mona squeezed Rizzy's hand gently. "Rizzy, it's called being bisexual."

Rizzy blinked in surprise. "Bisexual? What does that mean?"

Mona leaned back, taking a sip of her own coffee. "It means you can be attracted to both men and women. You're not limited to just one gender. It's a beautiful thing, really."

Rizzy's eyes widened as she absorbed this new information. She had spent her entire life thinking about relationships in binary terms – boys liked girls, and that was that. The concept of being attracted to both genders was a revelation.

Mona smiled warmly at Rizzy's expression. "I went through something similar, you know. I used to date a few guys, and it didn't turn out so well. But then I realized that I found girls just as attractive, and that's when I learned about my bisexuality."

Rizzy's mind was racing. She had only ever dated Mona, never considering any other romantic possibility. She had kept her true self hidden at school, creating a facade of being autistic to avoid the complexities of dating and relationships. It suddenly dawned on her that there was a whole spectrum of possibilities she had never explored.

Rizzy couldn't help but feel a newfound appreciation for Mona's style, her own attire notwithstanding. Mona's sense of self-assuredness and acceptance shone through her fashionable exterior.

As the conversation continued, Rizzy realized that love and attraction were far more complex than she had ever imagined. She understood that it wasn't about her attire but about embracing her true self and the depth of her feelings for Mona. As she looked into Mona's eyes, she knew that this conversation was the beginning of a deeper understanding of herself and her own sexuality.