Cravings & Christmas 🎄

Summary: You have an outing in your mind that certainly Ari will argue against, and your pregnancy cravings are in full effect.

Warnings: protective Mafia Ari, brief mafia talk, New York City crowds, mentions of pregnancy and baby kicking, heavy kissing.

* NEVER SEEN BEFORE MAFIA ARIA *
~ new additional parts to the OG Cravings part ~

~ Ari ~

My girl hums as I drag the sponge over her body, I may have fallen even more in love seeing her grow our child.

A child I will most definitely be spoiling.

I want a boy, teach him valuable things, and that way I can retire and hand everything I've ever made and worked for down to him. Have him be the new King of New York one day.

But Y/n says that would happen over her dead body, she doesn't want our potential son to be anywhere near violence, and when I tell her that's reality she simply smiles at me and says;

"That's your reality, Ari. Not our son's. I want my son to be whatever he wants to be and you, Ari Levinson, are going to let him."

If our baby is a girl, well, then I'm screwed because then I will have two girls to spoil and bite my tongue when the occasion presents itself where I must say no to them.

Y/n is the one and only person to walk this earth that can tell me what to do. Anyone else I would've put in a casket.

I was over the moon when she told me she hadn't gotten her period.

I knew I got her pregnant, which was all I wanted since I had met her.

When she left me the first - and only time - to go live her life in the city, I prayed and prayed I had gotten her pregnant so she'd come back to me. But that wasn't the case, despite me moving a few things around in order to get her to come back to me, she was home with me.

Which was all mattered to me.

"Ari?" Y/n lets the water hit her, rinsing her body off from the soap I lathered on her. Her body wash smells exquisite, it never comes off her skin no matter how much she sweats or scrubs it off of her.

Late at night when I roam into our room after a long day of work, and I cuddle her close to me burying my nose into her neck, she smells exactly like the sponge I'm holding right now - delicious.

I honestly don't know how she hadn't gotten pregnant before. I am a feral and horny mafia boss, my work isn't exactly the easiest so I must seek that relief to avoid myself from going crazy.

"Yes baby?" I whisper in her ear and she giggles. Those same sweet giggles bounce off the shower walls. Our naked and clean bodies rubbing up against each other while my tattooed arms wrap around her waist. My hand reaching up to smooth over her beautiful bump.

"I want to go into the city," She begins to order me, this girl has me wrapped around those perfectly manicured fingers since I first saw her, "I hear they're lighting up the Rockefeller tree and I want to see it."

She knows how I feel about her going out into the city, especially when she's carrying my baby.

"I can't today, pretty girl," I use my hands to touch every inch of her skin, it's so soft and smooth and don't get me started on her hips and her ass. I'm a happy man.

"Maybe later this week," I know how to use my delicate voice to stop Y/n from arguing with me, like right now for instance she wants to fight the fact that I'm not taking her to see the tree but my hands are serving as a distraction.