Mine Always Timeline

Hi my loveys (and new readers, welcome! 😍🌇)

This book is not posted in chronological order like my other books: Super Dad & Back Together which makes it unique but also makes it a bit confusing to think about exactly where and when the chapter posted happened.

I want you guys to have a clear vision, a layout of Y/n & Ari's timeline in chronological order.

Here I will update and post the specific dates for a more clearer picture of the book and the events that are going to occur in it. You guys know the drill, each time a new part is posted, I come here and add the precise date it happened.

Feel free to come anytime you need whenever you feel like "wait, I'm so confused" 😊

*new readers* • This is not the first part of this book, please proceed to the other published parts if you're ready to become hooked on the mafia life of Ari & Y/n!

This book will also have multiple hints relating to my other Mafia Book: A Beautiful Nightmare with Andy.

Both Mafia!Andy x Mafia!Ari coexist in the same world/universe and it's fun when each book crosses over however they each have their own plot line.

Mafia! Andy resides in Boston while Mafia! Ari resides in New York City.

* this timeline will constantly change as not all parts are published yet, it's all apart of unfolding their journey and filling in all the missing blanks *

🌇 • 🛍️ • 👠 • 💋 • 🩰 • 🗽 • 👑

ARI & Y/N'S TIMELINE IN ORDER:
MINE ALWAYS 🌇

One Rainy Day In New York 🌧️

Early April of 2016

Crazy In Love ❤️‍🔥

February of 2017

Mine Always ♥️

Mid August of 2018

Cravings & Christmas 🎄

December of 2019

Girls Day 🛍️

February 2023

*more to come!*

Such as, the spectacular mafia wedding, Frankie's birth, Y/n hiding she's pregnant from Ari, Ari & Y/n's honeymoon, why and how Ari became the King of New York, their dating era and so much more! Eek I'm so excited to evolve this book with you guys! ILY you all my mafia lovers🥰🌇