Mine Always ♥️

Mine Always

Summary: After being apart for some time, Ari learns you're moving on and going on a date...but certainly that won't happen under his watch.

Warnings: heavy smut, stalker vibes, very protective, jealous and hot Ari.

Thank you to everyone reading this, I truly appreciate you guys, here's another book that I am so honored to write for you all, and excited to develop! ☺️

💋

"So you didn't find him?" Ari keeps his hands in his pockets as he wanders around the meeting table.

Looking at his men, whom he sent out on a mission, looking for that unlucky person who did not pay on time.

"No sir," Frank, the newest recruit from Boston has the guts to speak.

Ari gets down right beside him, hovering over the side of Frank's face.

"I'm sorry?"

"No sir!" Frank says louder, Paul looks at him, and then at Giovanni who was by the door.

After Curtis was sent to Boston, called for by one of his old, old, friends, Giovanni stepped up for the time being. Although, Curtis said he'd be by to visit.

"Mr.Levinson?" Gerald, Ari's tech guy, appears in the room, with bad news, very bad news.

Ari glares at his men for some time, instilling fear in them, "you all are going to try again. Because people who owe me money, and don't pay on time are no longer worth helping. Got it?"

Ever since you left, Ari's been in a very angry mood, he gets ticked off easily, he's cranky, and very sexually frustrated because he refuses to find some other girl to fuck - no. He wants you.

And it's only a matter of time before you'll come running back to him. The city is no place for a girl like you, all alone. The city could swallow you up.

After the men agree, Ari heads out of the meeting room, Gerald and Giovanni following him, "sir, um, if I could just have a word, I, um sir?" Gerald timidly asks, very frightened of Mr.Levinson.

"What is it, Gerald?" Ari stops and turns around, with a deep crease in his forehead, he's been stressed and so pissed that you actually could just leave him.

Gerald shows his tablet screen to Ari, "if my calculations are correct, Miss Y/n is going on a date with a Mr.Shea, he plays in a band and is the same age as Miss Y/n, they know each other from high school and—"

"—and he's about to die, Gerald." Ari grunts, snapping his fingers at Gio, "I want the car ready in 5 minutes. Looks like we're taking a trip into the city."

"He didn't show up," you cry to your friend on the phone. She had set you up with Colin, an old friend and acquaintance from high school who was also looking for a special someone.

If you're being honest, you really just wanted a one night stand with him, you've heard he's quite the ladies man these days, and you haven't gotten laid since...since him.

It was just over an hour of your said meeting time, and here you were hiding in a little entranceway with stairs to void getting wet, because yeah, just your luck it started to pour.

You got here at 8, and it's way past 9pm, now.

Your friend was trying to soothe you when you couldn't hear her voice at all anymore, dead silence, except for the storm outside.