1. Meeting the Boss

6:25AM- "SHIT!- I'M GONNA BE LATE ON MY FIRST DAY!"
I ran full speed, slamming myself into my bathroom door, quickly brushing my hair and putting it up in a messy bun. I then grabbed my clothes and quickly put them on and slipped on my black heels.
I got into my car and went full speed into reverse.
6:48AM "FUCK!" I yelled. I wasn't going to be late for my first day. I need this job badly.

After arriving, I checked my watch to see the time
7:10AM Yess!! I hissed to myself knowing I got at the company on time.
I quickly walked to the door and went to the receptionist. "Uhm, hello! I'm here to talk to uh... the boss about where I'll work. I'm the new employee. Y/n. Uh... y/n l/n." I tried saying in a nice tone, trying to catch my breath. I need to have a good impression on the first day.

Sigh. "Give me a moment." The guy said while he went on typing on his computer. "3rd floor on the left, you won't miss it. Now fuck off." He said in a monotoned voice.
     The fuck is his problem...? I said under my breath, turning away and going into the elevator up to the 3rd floor.

I knocked on the door nervously, and waited. Soon then the door opened. "Come in." A voice said to me. The words shivered down my spine as I slowly walked in and closed the door behind me.  A tall, slim woman turned to face me and looked at me up and down showing a weird expression, soon then giving me a devilish smile holding out her hand walking closer to me.

"My name is Bryce Tankthrust. The CEO of this telephone company, and who the fuck might you be?" She asked, still giving me that grimacing smile. I swallowed my thick spit that was stuck in my throat. "Y-y/n ma'am. Y/n l/n. The new employee you hired on the telephone." I said, answering her question.

"Oh, well then! Great to have you here. Your desk is on the second floor. Now get going and don't fuck shit up." She responded, letting go of my hand, then looking down at my skirt. "You need to fix that. The fuck you coming in here with your shirt not being fully tucked in. Here." She added, taking her slim fingers, tucking the rest of my shirt in with my skirt. She then opened the door and motioned me to leave the office.

"Get to work." She demanded, then slammed the door. A wave of embarrassment hits me in the face, my skin feeling warm.
Well... at least I didn't fuck up.... quite...

End of chapter.

A/n!!!>>>> Thank you so much for reading! Let me know what you'd like to see happen in the next chapter and I'll try to make it happen within the next chapter or within the next few chapters! Love ya!