3. Locked In

(Also I have a new headcanon for Conch Shell, So they have two sides: Don't care about life when it's boring and Hyperactive when things go well, like me :D)

We were informed to go inside our rooms due to the challenge about to start. Some stayed in their rooms, some visited others. I, personally, stayed in my room on my own.

Nothing much happened. I checked the window, it was pure chaos. Everyone was running. I had no idea what the challenge was.

I heard a bunch of footsteps outside my room. They were in a hurry, probably a race.

After a while, I hear ITRD scream. My room is next to his.

I decided to doze off till I heard the sound of screaming in agony, pain, punching, abuse, and anger for some reason. I managed to get some sleep afterward.

{Later}

Clap Board called a meeting in the Blue Room.

(I'm sorry, I think I'm too lazy to make more photos 😭😭)

She just discovered that we're not allowed to go out of the hotel.

"It doesn't matter! We have this hotel to ourselves! Plus, we're guests!" Blender replies.

"True but, how do you know that, huh?" Camera asks Clap Board. 

"I tried, obviously,"

"Hmm... Let me see! Boom Mic, could you pick me up.." 

"Sure?"

"Let's see the proof." The three walk out of the room.

"Anyone coming with them?" Kitchen sink asks.

"Yeah, I have nothing better to do" Avocado replies.

Conch Shell scoffs. "There's nothing to do here anyway, I'm out!" They say while walking out of the room.

Is this even real? I decided to go to the front to check it out. 

But then I saw a few people go in. Apparently, there was a new shop here in the hotel. 

I believe those people were contestants in the show. They asked for the same thing over and over again.

I got pretty bored. After a while, one of them decided to go out. I had no idea what was even going on but I did see them carrying a dead body, I think.  

I checked the hallway and saw a room.

It wasn't locked so I decided to go in. It was a room with a bunch of tech and stuff, I guess.

I was gonna explore some more,

Until the next challenge started.