5. Damaged

Why did he call me again? Didn't we get over this already? I walk to Battery's room. Kitchen Sink kept asking ME. We all knew each other in this hotel for two years. Battery is a friend of mine so that makes sense. I still wondered why THEY didn't bother to ask Battery in person themself. My room was a floor under Battery's. I knocked on their door like anyone with manners would do. 

No answer.

"Hello? Battery? Sorry to disturb you if you're busy." I knocked on their door once again, but still no answer. The door was locked. 

I didn't bother, I just left. I did feel worried for them.

"Hello, Avocado! Is Battery with you?" Kitchen sink asked when I walked into his room. "No," I reply. "They weren't answering the door.". It seems that KS doesn't care. "Well then, I guess Battery can't solve this problem I've got here-" KS says with their foot pointing to PDA's unconscious body on the floor. 

"OH god, KS. What did you do?"

"I don't know! I just found them like this."

"Are they dead?" I asked. 

"It's not like we can recover them," Blender replies out of nowhere. "This hotel is right here while the RC is way, way over there!" Blender points out the window, but the view is covered by towers and towers of blocks.

"And it's not like we can get out," Blender continues. "Don't you remember what Camera said?"

"Clapboard said that." I correct. "Whoever said that, said it. Listen, we can't get out of this hotel, so if one of us dies, it's game over." KS thinks for a moment. "Why don't we ask Two to recover PDA for us? He is almighty powerful." 

"Two's a faker, he doesn't know how to recover. Haven't you known anything about those numerical aliens? It says that recovery is one of the hardest tricks in the book! And only true professionals can do it." I say to KS. "Well, I guess we should start taking Four for granted," Blender says, chuckling. "too bad he's in BFB like those 14 other people who stayed with 'em"

"Hey guys! What's going on?" Conch Shell asks in curiosity from the door.

 "We're trying to figure out how to bring back PDA from the dead," Blender replies. "Ooh! You know how to do Black Magic! I saw you wear a witch-"

"Wizard" I correct KS once again.

"Yeah, whatever, a Wizard hat once!"  Conch Shell sadly shakes their head. "Sorry, man, that was for an early Halloween, you know, trying out costumes. The Magic Conch Shell one was my favorite. You know, from the cartoon? Anyway, I do remember seeing some magic book earlier."

"Oh god, please don't tell me we're gonna do dark magic" I sigh.

"I'm just joking! I don't know how to actually solve this problem-" 

I stare at PDA, I'm not sure if they're actually dead. "So, what do we do with the body?" Blender asks, breaking the silence. 

"BLENDER! PDA isn't dead!" I shout at Blender. "I- I think."

( A/N: I swear, LIKE FOR PART THREE >:) Joke, I'm just losing motivation when it comes to writing stories, and I guess it's:

To be continued...)