PART-5 MOMENTS OF LOVE

Manan's life was going smoothly without any obstacles. They were happy with each other. Manik has also got a promotion. Now he doesn't sleep on coach. He sleeps with Nandini on their bed 😋😋😋😋 .

They spend their time together. The wish of Manik's affair after marriage was also going on in full swing and all the credit goes to Nandini and her crazy ideas. She has started doing all those things which Manik likes.

(So I thought to share some moments of Manan)

Scene 1
One Sunday Manik was reading a book laying on bed and Nandini was trying to wear her mangalsutra but she was not able hook it.

Manik noticed that as she was trying to do it from a long time. So, Manik came and stood behind Nandini. He hooked it. He took her hairs from shoulder and kept them behind. Nandini turned towards Manik and found him starring at her. She gave him a blushy but beautiful smile.

N (raising her eyebrows): What? Why are you starring at me like this?

M (prtended as if thinking something very deeply): I think there is something missing today. Yes, I got it. Actually today you are looking pale. Why? Didn't you apply you makeups today? Yes, that's why you are looking pale.

N (glaring at him): Mr Malhotra, by any chance are you trying to say that I don't look beautiful without makeup?

M (teasing her more): yes and I am not trying, I am saying that only.

N (angrily): Listen I know I love to do makeups but that doesn't mean I don't look beautiful without them. I am naturally beautiful. Get it?

M (smirking raising his eyebrows): Who had told that to you?

N (kept her hands on her waist and muttered angrily all the while glaring at him): Am not beautiful, right? Then you don't need to stay with me. Take your belongings and get out of this room. Now.

M: Really?

N: Yes.

M: Okay, then let's go.

Manik held Nandini's hand and started dragging her towards the door.

N (being confused): Manik, what are you doing? Why are you dragging me?

M: You only told me to take my everything and leave. I am doing that only. You are my everything. So, I am taking you with me.

Nandini laughed at his antics and hugged him. Manik also hugged her back.

Scene 2
Manik and Nandini was standing in terrace holding each other's hand. They were watching the sunset.

Nandini kept her head on Manik's shoulder. Manik also wrapped his hand around Nandini's shoulder.

Nandini came in front of Manik and stood resting her back on railing. She took Manik's hand and kept around her shoulder and she also kept hers around his.

They were looking into each other's eyes and talking may be something romantic.

Scene 3
Manik was sitting on bed and Nandini was massaging his shoulder and head. Manik tilted his head a little to give her more access.

N: Manik 10 minutes done. Now give me my money.

M: Okay okay I am giving as if I have some other option. You can empty my pocket better than you give me massage.