PART-6 THE NIGHT

It's been 6 months since Manan have got married. Except first few days they are happy with each other. They are enjoying each other's company.

Manik who was already in love with Nandini has fallen for her more deeply. And about Nandini she has started growing feelings for Manik which is the best feeling in this world according to her.

At first she was confused but now she has accepted the feeling happily.

Today is Manan's 6 months anniversary. So Nandini wants to take their relationship to next level. That's why she has planned a surprise for Manik.

As no one is at home today so it's easy for Nandini. Manik has gone to office and Nandini is alone at home. He ordered one servant to bring some things from the market. Then she gave all off them a day off.

Nandini cooked all the favourite dishes of Manik. Then she started decorating their room. She decorated the room with flowers and scented candles. She saw the time and it was almost 9. Manik will be home anytime. She also got ready in a beautiful saree which Manik had liked for her.

Flashback
Manan with Avneil and Golu went for shopping. Nandini and Avni were doing shopping and both the boys were carrying their bags and handling Golu. There Manik liked a saree for Nandini. Manik was watching that and Nandini noticed it. She also liked that. Manik bought the saree which Nandini was looking and Nandini loved this gesture of him.

Next day she found the saree in her cupboard with a note.

"Don't know whether you will like it or not. I liked it so thought of taking it for you. If you don't like it, then throw the saree away."
end of flashback

From then Nandini was finding a suitable occasion to wear the saree. What can be more good occasion than this.

Nandini wore the saree and also wore a night gown on top of that so that Manik doesn't find out about the surprise.

When Manik came back home Nandini opened the door. Manik was about to went to their room to freshen up. But Nandini stopped him and asked him to go to another room saying that it's shower is not working.

After that they had their dinner.

(Manik's attire)

AT DINING TABLE
M (exclaimed with happiness): Wow all my favourite. Is there any special occasion today?

He was trying to remember but couldn't remember anything.

N: No nothing else. I just thought of making.

M: oh by the way the food is amazing. I loved it.

Manik then went to his study to keep some file. At that time Nandini executed her plans and removed the gown. She switched off the light and lighted the candles.