PART-9 TOGETHERNESS

After Nandini left from house Manik came back to his room and closed the door behind. He looked around the room and remembered all their moments. He sat on the bed. He heard Nandini's phone beep with a message. He took the phone and found its from none other than Rick. He opened the message

"I am going back to Australia tomorrow. It will hurt a few days at first, but then it will be ok. But it also looks nice that you are happy with your husband and your in-laws. It is also good that you are in love with your husband. May be you never loved me because the way you were talking about him it's like he is in front of you. Your eyes were shining whenever you took his name.

When you told me that you are pregnant and your are not telling your husband because you want to give him surprise on his birthday I felt jealous. Very jealous. Isn't this normal? As I still love you. But don't worry now I will never come back in your life. Be happy with everyone. Say sorry to husband on behalf of me. Bye"

Manik finished reading the message and pulled his hairs in frustration. He was just roaming in the room angrily for not giving any chance to Nandini to speak. He then remembered about the prescription which Nandini was holding yesterday.

He opened her cupboard and started searching it. He found that and saw her pregnancy was confirmed.

He then called Nandini's father. He picked up the call immediately.

M: Hello, papa, has Nandini gone there?

NF: Yes, beta. But from the time she has come here, she is in the terrace. She didn't even talk to anyone and asked not to come behind her. She is continuing crying. What happened to her? Is everything fine between you two?

M: Nothing, papa. Don't worry. I am coming now only. Don't tell Nandini's about my arrival. I am just coming in a few minutes.

Manik cut the call and took his car key. He drove so fast that he covered the distance of 40 minutes in just 15 minutes. He entered into Nandini's house without talking to anyone he ran towards the terrace. No one neither tried to stop him nor went behind him. They thought to give the couple some privacy to sort out their misunderstandings.

Manik came to terrace and saw Nandini standing in a corner and crying. Her back was facing him. He went towards her and stood beside her silently. Feeling him beside her she turned towards him

M: Congratulation

Manik wiped her tears. There were still some years in her eyes which were threatening to fall any moment. But Manik wiped them too and nodded his head negatively.

M (desperately): Now don't waste time and congratulate me too, after all I am also becoming father for the first time.

N (with a small smile): Congratulation.

M: Why didn't you tell me before?

N: I thought I will give you surprise on your birthday.

Manik held her shoulder and pulled her closure.

M (smirking raising his eyebrows): Whatever you did on our wedding night, do you think I will be surprised in anything else anymore? That was the most unexpected surprise of my life.

Nandini smiled and hugged him.

N: Sorry. I should not have gone to meet Rick without telling you.

M: It's okay and I should be also sorry for not letting you speak anything. But now no more talking about past, we will only think about our future. Okay. After all someone else is also coming in our life.

Nandini nodded her head. Manik kissed her forehead and then he removed her saree from her belly a little and kissed on her stomach. Screen freeze on their happy face.

The end

So here ends this story and another journey of Manan. Hope you all enjoyed it.

Do tell me how did you like it?

Share your favourite moment of this book.

Do rate this book out of 10.

Thanks for all the love and support. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye.

💝💝💝💝