PART-7 WHEN PAST COMES BACK AGAIN

One morning Nandini was doing some thing in their room. Manik had gone to office. She heard her phone ringing. She thought may be it was Manik so she ran to pick up the call as it has become a routine for them that Manik calls her in every one hour when he is in office.

But seeing the caller id her face became pale because the call was from none other than Rick. She didn't pick up the call. She cut it and switched off her phone. She was sweating badly.

Nandini was shocked because she is happy with Manik and she didn't want her past to come back again. She didn't want her past to ruin her beautiful present.

At night
In Manan's room
Manik came back from office and came to room only to find Nandini sitting on bed resting her back to the headboard and her eyes were close. He kept his laptop bag on table and went towards Nandini. Nandini passed a smile to him.

While sitting beside her Manik asked, "Where is your phone?"

N: It's battery is dead. That's why it got off.

M: So? Charge it.

N: I will.

M: You know how much worried I was. Your phone was switched off. Then I called bhabi she told that you are sleeping. By the way what happened to you? Mood off?

N: Nothing. Why my mood will be off?

M: You are looking pale. That's why I was asking. Tell me Nandini truly have you finished all your makeup things?

At first Manik was talking in as if he was damn serious making Nandini scared but at the end hearing him Nandini glared at him. Manik couldn't help just laughed out loud seeing her.

N: Move from here. You just keep making fun of me all the time.

M: What is in your hand?

Seeing a prescription in her hand.

M: Prescription? Whose is this?

N: It's mine.

M: Why? What happened? Are you ok? Are you feeling unwell?

N: Shh... Manik, I am completely ok. I was finding a medicine's name, that's why I took it out. Moreover if I was ill, then I would have told you at the first place na? Now go and freshen up.

M: Okay. I will be back.

Nandini nodded and saying this Manik went to freshen up.

Next morning
Manik had gone to office. So Nandini was free. She went to balcony but saw Rick there. Rick was standing at the road in front of their house. She hurriedly came inside. She was shocked, nervous and horrified both seeing him there. She took her phone and called him.

N: Rick, what are you doing here in front of my house?

R: Nandini, I want to meet you.

N: No, I can't meet you.

R: If you won't meet me, I won't go from here.

Nandini thought a little and said yes.

R: Okay then meet me today at the evening in the nearby cafe.

Nandini said nothing and cut the call. She was confused whether to tell Manik or not. After thinking a lot she decided against it.

At noon
At dining table
Manik and Neil was not home. They would have their lunch at office only. So just 4 of them were having their lunch.

Avni was feeding Golu and talking to Nyonika. Neither Nandini was eating nor she had any concentration at what Avni and Nyonika were talking about. Avni noticed it and shook her alittle.

A: Nandini, are you alright? Why aren't you eating? Are you feeling unwell? I am noticing from a few days you are looking pale.

N: No...... no bhabi I am perfectly fine. It's just I am not feeling like having anything now.

Nyo: Why? What happened?

N: Nothing to worry, Maa. Sometimes I feel like this. It's alright.

Nyo: I am telling you, it's because you worked for a long time in the kitchen. I had told you there is no need of coming to the kitchen, but you didn't listen to me. Now see you fell sick.

N: Maa, it's not like that. I will take rest for a while, then I will be okay.

A: Nandini, if you don't want to eat then don't eat forcefully, it won't feel good. Go to your room and take rest. When you feel like eating, tell me I will make something for you

Nyo: Yes, beta Avni is right. Go and take rest now.

Nandini nodded her head and went to her room to take rest.

Precap: meeting with Rick and something unexpected.

How was the part?

Did you expect Rick to come back?

What will happen next?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye.