PART-8 SOMETHING UNEXPECTED

At the evening everyone was in their respective rooms to have some rest. That time Nandini got a call from Rick and went to the coffee shop where he had called her. In hurry Nandini forgot to take her phone as she wanted to end the chapter of Rick as soon as possible.

Nandini entered to the coffee shop and found it almost empty. She saw Rick sitting on one corner. She went towards him and stood in front of him. He saw Nandini and stood up. He was about to hug her but Nandini stopped him.

R: How are you?

N: fine. You?

R: Am not good. How can I be good without you?

N: You are the one who had finished everything, Rick. Then why are you telling this now? There is no point of talking all this now.

R: Sit here, Nandini. I will explain you everything.

Nandini sat on one chair and Rick sat opposite to her.

R: Nandini, I am sorry. That time I did not understand your situation nor I tried to. You were doing everything for us alone and I was being unreasonable. Now I am back, Nandini. For us. Let's start everything from the start.

N: No, now it's not possible. I have moved on and left you behind a long back.

R: Why?

N: From where did you get my number?

R: I came from Australia for you and can't I manage your number?

N: I have forgotten my phone at home only. They will be tensed for me. I have to go.

R: I have not got my answer yet.

N: I have told you now it's not possible. I am going.

Nandini got up and was about to leave but Rick hold her hand.

R: You can't go anywhere.

He made Nandini sit again.

On the other side
In Malhotra Mansion
Manik came back from and didn't find Nandini anywhere. He called everyone at drawing room. They were also shocked hearing Nandini is no where. They again checked everywhere but didn't get Nandini. They were sitting in drawing room. Manik was continuously going back and front of drawing room.

Manik was damn tensed. He muttered under his breath, "How can she just go like this? She never goes out without informing. She is also not that irresponsible to go out without saying anything to anyone. Where did she go?"

That time only Avni came.

A: Here is her phone. She didn't even take her phone with her.

She gave Nandini's phone to Manik. Manik took the phone and checked call history. There he found Rick's number at last dial call. He understood that Nandini must have gone to meet him only. He was also shattered thinking about their moments. Was all this fake?

Manik's pov
Why, Nandini? Why? If you wanted to go to him only, then why did you come close to me? Why did you play with my feelings? I won't forgive you Nandini ever.
end of Manik's pov

At coffee shop
N: I have forgotten my phone in home. They must be getting worried for me very much. You are not doing it right by keeping me here forcefully.

R: Had you done right with me?

N: I had waited for you long. But you didn't return.

R: Now for me you will start everything from start with me.

N: It's not possible. I can't be with two person.

R: Simple you will leave Manik and come to me.

N: It's not possible. I have told you.

R: Why? You can leave me for the person you hardly know? And you can't leave him for me with whom you are in a relationship from so long?

N: It's not only about Manik it's about the family also. I have attached with them emotionally in just few days so much that it's impossible to leave them.

On top of that I am pregnant. I haven't told this to Manik yet. After some days it's his birthday, so I have planned a surprise for him. Please, please let me go. Forget me and move on. I have also moved on from you a long time ago. I love Manik so much.

Saying this she got up and left the place. Rick was still sitting there a lone tear escaped from him eyes. He also got up, paying the bill he left from there.

In Malhotra Mansion
Everyone was sitting in drawing room. That time only Nandini returned. Everyone got up from their seat except Manik. Nandini came and stood beside Manik.

M: Why have you come here? Go back to there only, there was no need of coming back. I don't want to hear anything from you.

Nyo: Uff Manik, why are you talking to her like this? May be she was in some trouble.

M: Maa, please don't say anything today. You don't know anything. She was not in any trouble. I know where she was but I don't wanna talk about that. Why are you still standing here? Go from here.

N: I didn't come here to go. I have come back.

M: I said I don't wanna hear anything from you. Leave from here right now.

Neil: Manik, stop you are not letting her speak anything. At least let her speak what she wanna say.

M: Bhaiya, please don't interfere. I have already told what I wanted to say. Now you can go, Nandini.

N: I didn't want to go but when you don't want me to stay here. I won't stay here.

Nandini went towards Nyonika and touched her feet to take blessings

"Maa, I have not done anything wrong still, if you feel I made any mistake, please forgive me."

Then she went towards Avneil and hugged them, took their blessings.

"Bhaiya, Bhabi, please forgive me, if I had ever made any mistake. I am going."

Everyone tried to stop her but she didn't stop. While going she took a glance of Manik with a hopeful eyes but found him looking at other direction. So she went from there.

One by one everyone left for their room. Manik also went to their oops now only his room.

Precap: Is it true?

So done with this chapter.

How was it?

Was Manik right?

Guess what's gonna happen next?

Please do vote and comment.

Bye.