•[ calories and competition ]•

—————————————————————
Monday
—————————————————————

'Ok savvy...you can do this..' she thought wearing her blue jeans, green jacket, with a white tea shirt and green flower on her head. She turned the corner as she went shocking the other animals.

Gabriel and Leon smirked at each other as they saw Savannah walking towards them.

A few students looked shocked seeing her walk pass, making them stop talking to one another and begin to whisper.

"Holy Chihuahua..." the Dane said, at how...cute she looked.

Alex and Richard looked at her realizing what this meant. They quickly looked at Bryce for his reaction.

"No...way.." a tiny bit jaw dropped said bryce.
She came, strutting down the hallway to where her friends are.

Brycen eye twitched, as he hissed quietly to himself.

—————————————————————

'Maybe I can't do this-' was all Savannah thought, feeling the stares of students around her. The feeling in her stomach slowly began to worsen as the students began to whisper all around her.

She gulped slightly feeling bit of nausea, but forced herself to look confident while trying to ignore all the inner turmoil inside her.

"Hey guys" she waved slightly towards them, as she went into her locker. "Savvy...you know theirs a lot of people, staring right?" Leo said joking.

"A lot" gabe said teasingly.

"Yep" Leo snickered a bit, making her roll her eyes playfully at her friends; But the feeling inside her didn't change much.

—————————————————————

"No.."

"Way" Richard finished, and idea popped inside Bryce head making him smirk. "What. A wannabe.." he chuckled at how stupid she looked.

"She looks so fake"

Alex looked at him confused then back at her.
"Really...cuz I think she looks-" he stopped when brycen gave him a dirty look.

"You were saying..." venom in his tone, making Alex a bit scared.

"I-I-I mean y-yea she looks so fake!" He said quickly, chuckling a bit at the end. "Plastic!"

"She probably thinking of getting surgery next.." Richard quickly said, trying to quickly please him. Another idea appeared in his head. Making him look at Richard "Richard...you might be on to something here" he started walking towards Savannah and her group.

Alex and Richard looked at each other confused.

"Uh..?" Alex gave Richard a questioning look.

Richard shrugged. "I don't know..."

—————————————————————

Savannah was happily talking to leon and Gabriel, she looked behind them and her smile vanished in a instant. "Oh great...incoming football captain..." she murmured, making Leo and gabe look behind them. As their face went blank. "Well heyyy savvy" faking a smile towards her. "Nice clothes...do you plan on getting an plastic surgery next?" He snickered a bit. Savannah rolled her eyes at him, getting a bit fed up at how he was acting. "You would know 'brycen' " he recoiled his head a bit in shock. she looked at her paw a bit bored. "Sorry but not everyone needs a plastic surgery to look good 'brycen'..." she spat a bit at the end, sending him a dirty look.