•[ operation fry the 'sausage' ]•

Bryce jumped out of the vehicle, along with Alex and Richard. The two of them staring worriedly at him as they couldn't see his expression as they walked to the coffee shop.

bryce slowly let out a shaky breath, making Richard heavily concern now. "Bryce...are you-" he tried asking him, only for Bryce to cut him off harshly. "I'm fine!"

"o-oh...ok" Richard said a bit hesitant, before going quiet again.

"I'm fine...alright..." Bryce turned his head and glared at them a little.

"Bryce..?" Alex asked him worriedly "is this really such a good idea...?"

Bryce sighed using his fingers to rub in between his eyes, feeling a slight headache at how idiotic his friend was. "...alex" he turned to give him a look "you say that every time, we skip school and we never get caught" he said annoyed before rolling his eyes "and even if we do, it doesn't matter" he shrugged "my mothers never home anyway, and she doesn't give a fuck of what I do"  he bluntly said the last part.

"Let's just go..." he muttered, walking into the coffee shop, Richard and Alex following him.

They sat down at a table, just staying quiet for a few moments before Bryce cleared his throat.

"Uh Bryce..?" Richard asked more hesitant "I...just wanted to ask" he winced, hoping Bryce didn't do what he think he did "when u went to the bathroom before we left...did u..?" He hoped he would say no, as Bryce turned to look at him with a raised brow.

"Yes Richard, I did" Bryce bluntly said, not caring at the moment anymore. "Ok?" He suddenly look disgusted at himself "I shouldn't have eaten that...'desert'" he muttered to himself in disgust. Before looking at him again "So I got rid of it" he shrugged.

Richard froze as he heard his friend say. "Bryce..." he looked away slowly "did u ever think about...talking to someone..about this..?" He winced out slowly, making Bryce glare at him. "Ugh" he scoffed out "would u stop it richard!" He snapped at him angrily "I don't need help.." snarling a little now at him. Richard eyes went wide at seeing Bryce's eyes turn into slits at him.

"Do you even realize how I feel right now!" He snapped angrily. Angry at himself mostly because he lost his temper at seeing 'her' kiss someone else. "I'm surprise I'm still alive" he groaned out annoyed trying to desperately get the image out of his head "I should of died from embarrassment...right there in the cafeteria.." he muttered ashamed slightly. "When I pulled Melissa up and try to kiss her, and yet she pulls me with her into a tray of chocolate crack!" Bryce snapped, he clenched his fist making his claws dig into his skin. angry that his girlfriend would do such a thing.

"The whole school was watching" Alex said.

Bryce felt his eye twitch at that. "Thanks Alex...that's helpful" he rolled his eyes while sarcastically saying, his eyes becoming normal again. But none of them seen a waitress walk up to them.

"Heya boys, welcome to the cozy shack" she smiled at them happily. "Anything I can get u three today?" She pulled out a notepad, to take there order.

Bryce turned to look at her before saying "a large, triple shot, un soy latte for me" he said boredly, before looking at his friends again "I need a mega dose of canteen to numb the pain.." he muttered.

"Uh..." the waitress looked awkward now, before turning to Richard and Alex quickly. "And u boys?"

"Uh..." Richard looked around awkwardly, before turning to her. "I'll just get what's he's getting" he made a motion with his head towards Bryce. Alex nodded unaware of what was going on around him. "Me to!" He smiled at her. "But with whip cream" he added. The waitress nodded writing down there orders.