•[ angel or devil? ]•

⚠️warning ⚠️ )

( chapter has little bit of sexual stuff and also stalking that might make people uncomfortable so read at ur own risk )

—————————————————————
"Savvy!" Gabe said running down the hallway, he stopped when he seen leon coming from the other way.

"Sav!" Leon yelled. He stopped, they looked at each other worried. "Did you find her?" Leon asked him, but Gabriel shook his head. "No" they paused when they heard someone sobbing.
"You hear that..." Gabriel looked at leon concerned when he heard it, Leon looked at where the sound was coming from.

"...yea, this way.." as they started to follow the sound, to where savannah was. They stopped in front of a vending machine, Gabriel and Leon shared a look. While Gabriel started slowly started walking behind the vending machine.

"Sav..?" Gabriel said a bit hesitantly. Savannah held her knees to her chest crying. "Sav...you ok...?" Leon said as he slowly followed Gabriel. "Uhm...we're going to be late for clas-" leon tried saying, only to get cut off by savannah screaming. "I don't care!" She snapped, as she continued to sob more. Leon and Gabriel shared a look.

"We skipping?" Gabriel asked leon.

He shrugged "I don't know"

"I don't care..." savannah said, As she got up "all I know" as she sniffled "is that, I'm not going to a classroom" walking out behind vending machines, with puffy red eyes "where, people are going to stare at me. And talk behind my back the whole time..." she let out a hiccup, Gabriel and Leon looked at her sadly then Gabriel said.

"The usual place?" Gabriel looked back at leon. He nodded "good idea..." leon looked back at her "come on savvy" as he started walking the way. She sniffled as she felt Gabriel gently grab her paw. Leading her towards the 'place'

—————————————————————

"Uhm...I-it's pitch black down here..." savannah said a bit worried in the dark. She jumped a bit when she felt a paw touch her shoulder. "Savvy, don't worry. We've been down here a Millions times" they jumped when they heard a small crash.

"OW!" Gabriel yelled as he tripped over something. While he tried to find the light switch.
"You good?" Leon asked him, wondering what the hell he tripped over this time. "Yep yep, I'm good" Gabriel got up "but now..." he finally found the light switch. He turned it on.

"Tadaaa" he made jazz hands. Savannah couldn't help but make a disgusted face at seeing how clustered it was. "Ew" recoiling back a bit. While Gabriel just shrugged "come on" as he and leon started walking over the mess. Savannah just stood their confused. "Here's a good spot" leon said as he sat down on the blanket, along with Gabriel.

Savannah shook her head out of shock. "W-what even is this place...?" As she slowly started walking over the mess.

"The school basement" Gabriel smiled at her, only to get nudged in the stomach. He glared at leon. "What he Meant to say was" leon rolled his eyes. "School storage room, well it used to be a place anyway" as he layed down putting his arms under his head "now its just became a place where, kids just dump their useless crap" he shrugged. Gabriel put his knee up, while putting his paw under his cheek. "We discovered, this place when we were hiding from bryce and his team actually" Gabriel shrugged.

—————————————————————

Gabriel and Leon ran down the hall, out of breath. They looked behind them. "D-did we lose them..?" Leon said.