•[ moments of reflection ]•

—————————————————————
Few days later
—————————————————————

"This is going to be great" leon said leaning into the lockers, as he smiled to himself happily.

"The king bee. Is finally going down" Gabriel, putting his paw on leon shoulder.

Savannah sighed a bit, kinda wishing they stop bringing this up. "Guys for the last time, let's not get ahead of ourselves..." crossing her arms. "Just because I talked back to him a few times, doesn't mean that much...I'm not even sure about all of this.." she muttered a bit at the end, as she looked away.

"Sureee.." Gabriel rolled his eyes a bit playfully.
Savannah just gave him a look.

*bell rings*

Leon raised his head a bit at hearing the bell. Before he turned to Savannah pointing his finger at her seriously "Well bye guys, remember what we said about sage" Then putting it back down,

"Cya" he waved at them before he started to walk class.

"Cya" they both waved at him, as he left.
Gabriel than looked at Savannah.

"Come on sav, let's get to English" gently putting his paw on her shoulder. "Yea...ok" Savannah nodded, still hesitant about the whole thing.

—————————————————————

As they walked in class, Gabriel whispered quietly to Savannah. "Remember what we said about him.." he whispered quickly to Savannah. She gave him another look, getting a bit fed up at how many times they told her. "Yea yea I know.." she whispered a bit to harshly at him.

He nodded, as they went to go sit down. Sage noticed her and waved. "Hey Savannah" she looked at him and awkwardly smiled back. "Hey sage" before sitting down in her seat. He then decided to ask her. "Did that ink come out alright" putting his paw on his cheek. She nodded a bit. "Yea thankfully.." she smiled a bit at him, not wanting to be rude. She heard a cough behind her, wanting to make her roll her eyes.

"Hey savannah....I just wanna say, I'm still sorry about yesterday" Richard said faking a smile towards her. She looked at him with a bored look on her face. "Sure you are Richard.." rolling her eyes finally as she turned away. His eye twitched in annoyance before scoffing.

"Sooo...how are you Savannah?" She heard sage ask, she turned towards him. "Oh uh..I'm good..you?" Trying to wonder why he talking to her so much. "I'm pretty good" he smiled at her, she sent another awkward smile towards him. Before looking away. 'Dog...what am I doing..?' She thought quietly to herself while turning away slowly.

"Ok, ok class simmer down" mr burk said standing up. "Today, we'll be working with a partner" making students perk up. "You can choose your own partners, but please don't make me regret my decision...I want work done students" Students in the class started to get up slowly to ask other people, to work together.
Savannah thought to herself for a moment.
'Maybe I can ask gabe to be my partner..?'
Thinking to herself who wants to be her partner. She jumped a bit when she heard sages voice.

"Hey Savannah. Partner?" Looking at her curiously. She looked back at him surprised that he asked her. "Oh uh...sure.." sending a small smile towards him.

'Oh dog what did I just do..?' Panicking a bit to herself.

Sage sent a smile towards her until her heard one of his friends asking. "Yo, sage wanna partner up?" Sage then rubbed his head awkwardly. "Oh uh...sorry man, already have one" making his eyes point towards Savannah.

His friend looked at Savannah then at him.
".....her..?" he asked quietly in shock. Everyone stopped talking when they heard mr. Burk cough.

"Class, class please listen for two more seconds" making everyone settle down. "Once you have a partner, kindly come take one of these criteria sheets. On my desk" showing a stack of papers. "Once you have one, you may read it right away and start on you project" he went to go sit down in his, desk to work.