When you were scared to confess your pregnancy to your Mafia Husband...

[real credit goes to @Bangtanworld679]

Y/n stood outside her husband's home office, flinching occasionally whenever she heard the crashing sound of something breaking. It was midnight and she was sleeping peacefully in the bedroom until she heard the smashing sound and decided to check.

She closed her eyes when another crashing sound reached her ears. Jeon Jungkook, her arranged mafia husband was known for his cruelty and ruthless behavior, a short-tempered guy who would burn the whole world with fire of his rage.

She had heard about how cruel her husband was and how dangerous his anger could be but she hadn't witnessed his anger until then. Hearing his loud groans and smashing sounds from the other side of the door, she was scared to her core.

She was trembling with fear that she didn't notice when the sound of crashing stopped; until the door of his office flung open. Her eyes met his red and rage-filled orbs. Chills ran down her spine when she realized she was standing face-to-face with the enraged lion!

Her pupils dilated, she screamed inwardly and tried so hard to run towards the bedroom but her feet felt heavy as if someone had tied tons of weight on her feet and thrown her into the deep ocean, she was making efforts to come to the surface but those weights held her back every time.

She looked down, unable to hold the intense eye contact with him. She stood before him like a trembling leaf, clenching and unclenching her hands as anxiety rose in her nerves. She wanted the mother earth to swallow her so that she could be away from his eyes.

He took a step towards her and she shut her eyes instinctively. She waited for him to make any movements - to hurt her as she heard about him but instead, he walked past her. Fluttering her eyes open, she watched the retreating until he disappeared from her sight.

She let out a breath that she didn't know, was holding till now, and peeked inside his office room which wasn't looking like an office room anymore. It was a mess as if a storm had just come and left leaving behind the remnants of its damage. She sighed and made her way towards the bedroom to sleep, well aware that Jungkook wouldn't be coming home tonight.

She walked towards the bed and was about to sit on it but she held her head as she felt dizzy and off the bed. She winced, her head spinning and she blinked her eyes to clear her vision. She felt a frown forming on her forehead as to why all of a sudden she felt dizzy.

She shook her head shrugging off her thoughts and got under her covers to have her beauty sleep which was earlier ruined by Jungkook.

~~~~~~

The bright sunlight reflected through the glass window creating a yellow hue all across the room. She squinted her eyes when she felt the warmth of sunlight on her face. Slowly opening her eyes, she blinked twice to adjust her vision to daylight.

She stretched lazily, yawned sat up, and whined as she felt tired just after waking up. She didn't want to leave the soft mattress, so she slumped back and fell asleep in no time.

~~~~~~

The next time she woke up, it was evening.

Y/n: Oh god! Did I sleep through the whole day?

She held her head as she saw the clock which struck 4'o clock. She hastily rose from the bed and instantly fell back down feeling dizzy again.

Y/n: What's wrong with me?

She sighed and rubbed her face in annoyance, when all of a sudden, she gagged, and an urge to throw up hit her. She ran inside the bathroom and discarded whatever she ate last night.