First time asking something from your cold husband - 2

Intertwining Yn's arms with himself, Jungkook entered the party hall while the camera's lights were flashing in front of them. Yn closed her eyes due to the camera's light, but it's not new for her as she also attended business parties with her family but is not used to this.

After the reporters completed clicking their pictures, Jungkook held Yn's hands and took her to where their families sat. Yn went near them and hugged them one by one and after greeting everyone, she sat on the chair.

Grandma: Yn daughter how are you?

His grandma asked her as soon as she sat beside her Jungkook also took a seat beside Yn. Yn took grandma's hands in hers and replied...

Yn: I'm fine grandma. How are you? You are taking your medicines on time?

Mrs. Jeon: NO Ynieee. She never takes her medicines on time and throws tantrums. She never listens to any of us.

Yn looks towards his grandma with a fake angry face and spat...

Yn: What is this Grandma? Is Mom telling the truth? Are you not taking your medicines on time hmm.

Grandma: No Yn. Don't listen to her she's lying. You know she is jealous of me that you love me more and take care of me that's why she wants to make you angry with me.

Mrs. Jeon's mouth hung open listening to her lies whereas Yn started laughing because she knew that grandma was lying and was trying to cover her mistake. Yn softly pinched Grandma's cheeks and exclaimed...

Yn: Oh grandma you're so cute!! I already know that you're lying so stop blaming Mom. Grandma!! you know it's for your own good. Please don't skip your medicines. If you fall sick, then with whom I'll play hmm?... And you forgot we planned a Hawaii trip! If you do not take your medicines on time then you will not get well. If you do not get well we won't be able to go to Hawaii and we will need to cancel our plan!

She said with a sad face which made grandma emotional and she shook her head while saying...

Grandma: Noo noo... We can't cancel the plan!! I'm sorry Yniee but from now on I will take my medicines on time I promise!!

She said showing her puppy eyes and making everyone laugh and nod before saying...

Yn: Thank you so much for listening to me. Love you!!

She hugged Grandma and she hugged her back while patting her head gently after that they all started talking about random stuff when Jungkook came and took Yn with him to introduce her to some of his business partners who wanted to meet his wife.

TIME SKIP...

Standing while talking for so long, finally, Yn came and sat on one of the vacant chairs while Jungkook was still busy talking with some of his business clients, but he would frequently check Yn from time to time in this whole while.

Sitting on the chair Yn clutched her stomach while pressing her lips together and rubbing it gently, trying to soothe the pain but it was no use, even the sweat started forming on her forehead.

She tried calling Jungkook but found him busy talking with his business partners, she didn't disturb him. She continued to rub her tummy gently while wiping off her sweat.

Jungkook casually looked towards her while talking but seeing her looking pale and uncomfortable about something, he frowned and excused himself to go towards Yn. He knelt to her level in front of her making her flinch due to the sudden appearance.

Jungkook: What happened? Is there any problem?

Yn looked at him bitting her lips and shook her head forcing a smile Jungkook guessed that she was trying to hide something from him.